United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
alwaysdreaming said:
There are no other words to explain my life right now so I was just hoping for some encouragement and prayer.

Thank You,
Diane

Bless you heart Diane,Precious one,your life may be a mess,but God is still in control,and nothing that happens to you is taking God by surprise,he saw it coming,and is able to keep you in your trouble.

So,commit your trouble to him,Is he using it to get your atention?I dont know,but trouble causes us to pray more.God uses trouble to make us,and to help us to learn many of lifes important lessons.

So,rejoice precious one,your trouble will come to pass,and Gods purpose will be acomplished,His eye is on you,and he see,s and knows the path you walk.

You are greatly loved of God,and He is watching over you .

I pray that you will be given the strengh to endure this,and guidance to walk through this vally,and that you wil be blessed,and made into the person God has in mind for you.

I will keep you in my prayers.

Upvote 0

Theresasjourney

Be Still And Know That He Is God!
Jul 22, 2005
Wisconsin
✟29,731.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
alwaysdreaming said:
There are no other words to explain my life right now so I was just hoping for some encouragement and prayer.

Thank You,
Diane
Praying for you sweetie...
also we are all hear to listen and talking about issues helps to take the power out of them...k

Upvote 0
Sep 12, 2005
California
Visit site
✟117.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Thank you everyone... I just feel pretty lost these days and my faith has dwindled so low I can hardly believe I am here. I feel like I'm just one big ball of sin and although God knows this and still loves me (I know he does) I still have this overpowering negativity that he doesn't care and isn't involved in my life.... it sure looks that way anyway. I'm stuck and have been stuck for a long time. No doors open, no windows open and I feel like I'm losing the ability to breathe here.

I've done the best I can in life and I've done the worst and nothing changes.

Thank you for the prayers... reading them gives me hope.

Diane

Upvote 0

Zunalter

Aug 5, 2004
ID
✟7,969.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Others
alwaysdreaming said:
Thank you everyone... I just feel pretty lost these days and my faith has dwindled so low I can hardly believe I am here. I feel like I'm just one big ball of sin and although God knows this and still loves me (I know he does) I still have this overpowering negativity that he doesn't care and isn't involved in my life.... it sure looks that way anyway. I'm stuck and have been stuck for a long time. No doors open, no windows open and I feel like I'm losing the ability to breathe here.

I've done the best I can in life and I've done the worst and nothing changes.

Thank you for the prayers... reading them gives me hope.

Diane

Diane I just want you to know that I will pray for you. I can relate to your predicament, because I was once in a similar situation. I think the reason that you are on here is because God led you here. My pastor has given me a saying that I cling to when tribulations come - "Satan never kicks a dead horse". I think all of those feelings you are having come from satan, he wants you to lose faith, he wants you to think that your situation is hopeless, and that religion and God have nothing for you.

James 1:2-4 Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.

This also helps me so much because it will give you a perspective of the troubles in your life, not to look upon them as God punishing you or forgetting about you, but Him using all circumstances in your life to His glory.

John 15:5 I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.

This is a plea to remain in Jesus, and a promise that if you do, He will be with you as well.

2Corinthians 9:8 And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.

God is truly a great God! I would just encourage you to ask for God's grace and strength, because without it, we all flounder. Every one of us has felt like a collosal failure in respect to God, though if we didn't need His grace and mercy, then Jesus' sacrifice wouldn't have been needed.

I just pray so hard that you will see that you have an entire body of believers that are eager to share your joys and hurts with, and we are here to build you up in all things. Please, do not try to handle this alone, reach out to us, let us help you, ask for God's peace so that you may be able to work through your difficulty. All of us have had sin in our lives, I personally sin every day, and need forgiveness every day. I just made a committment to follow Jesus, and I try hard every day to live up to His expectations. Don't give up, there is an end in sight, just lean on the Lord, because His shoulders are strong.

Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

Now, of course that doesn't mean God will give you a ferrari if you ask for it, but the things that you ask for that are in accordance with His will shall be given to you if you only ask for them. I have no doubt that God wants you to shrug off your guilt and enter into a strong and loving relationship with Him, so I would encourage you to pray to the Lord and then believe that He will answer you, then be looking for that answer - because He WILL give it.

Feel free to contact me at any time if you so desire, I would leap at the chance to help if I can!

Blessings and Prayers
Anthony

Upvote 0