Visit site
✟293,812.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
The day the final seven years commences, is the signing of a peace treaty between the Anti-Christ leader of the OWG and the leaders of the new nation of Beulah, in all of the holy Land.
In no way can that be the same day as the G/M attack.

Trying to fit in the 2300 days of Daniel 8:14, for the end times, is gross error.
That period is the exact time from the 2nd Temple desecration by Antiochus 4, in 167 BC, until its re-dedication in 164 BC.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,669.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The day the final seven years commences, is the signing of a peace treaty between the Anti-Christ leader of the OWG and the leaders of the new nation of Beulah, in all of the holy Land.
In no way can that be the same day as the G/M attack.

Trying to fit in the 2300 days of Daniel 8:14, for the end times, is gross error.
That period is the exact time from the 2nd Temple desecration by Antiochus 4, in 167 BC, until its re-dedication in 164 BC.
The seven years follow right after the destruction of Gog's army, maybe by about ten days, as the prince who shall come moves his EU army into the middle east to act as peace keeper in the region.

And the Jews' reaction will be to think he is their long awaited messiah, and he is anointed the King of Israel/messiah (coming in his own name) by the false prophet - to become the Antichrist.

And at the anointing ceremony, the Antichrist confirms the Mt. Sinai covenant by reading the law to the nation from the temple mount to begin the 7 years. (only to violate it, around 3 years later).

The Jews begin cleaning up the land from the carnage of Gog's army for 7 months, 210 days. And then the animal sacrifices begin again on the temple mount on day 220.

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,812.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
The seven years follow right after the destruction of Gog's army, maybe by about ten days, as the prince who shall come moves his EU army into the middle east to act as peace keeper in the region.

And the Jews' reaction will be to think he is their long awaited messiah, and he is anointed the King of Israel/messiah (coming in his own name) by the false prophet - to become the Antichrist.

And at the anointing ceremony, the Antichrist confirms the Mt. Sinai covenant by reading the law to the nation from the temple mount to begin the 7 years. (only to violate it, around 3 years later).

The Jews begin cleaning up the land from the carnage of Gog's army for 7 months, 210 days. And then the animal sacrifices begin again on the temple mount on day 220.
Pure unsupported speculation.

Yes this 7 year treaty will be signed some time after the G/M attack. Possibly just a few months or a year after. Not a soon as 10 days.
I see nowhere that the sacrifices and offerings will stop, until the AC conquers Jerusalem after half of the 7 years is over. Daniel 9:27 &11:31

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,669.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
upload_2020-12-1_15-47-9.jpeg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟268,078.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The rapture, or, actually, when true believers with repentant faith who have come to Christ and are in Christ will follow those raised up to be caught up to be with Christ, cannot rightly be counted on as many will to come at a time to spare people from coming trouble. We are responsible ourselves for what we can do about many of those things. This includes the stewardship we are supposed to have in this world. And we should not be even in Mystery Babylon. When there is collapse coming from the destructiveness with exploitation from the ungodly, ambitious, materialistic, and wicked rebellious society of civilization, God's people who should not have been with that should already be separate and far away from any of it, in groups with what they have growing to be stable sustainable communities which is what there was supposed to be, they will generally continue when there is the collapse, where all merchants of the earth will wail and mourn, having lost everything, which they value, and many have perished while many are dying as they are struggling. The collapse and fall will be very real. And many will trust that one who is like a beast who promises the restoration of civilization, from what remains, but it would be with ungodliness that followers would have to be committing to.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,669.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The rapture, or, actually, when true believers with repentant faith who have come to Christ and are in Christ will follow those raised up to be caught up to be with Christ, cannot rightly be counted on as many will to come at a time to spare people from coming trouble. We are responsible ourselves for what we can do about many of those things. This includes the stewardship we are supposed to have in this world. And we should not be even in Mystery Babylon. When there is collapse coming from the destructiveness with exploitation from the ungodly, ambitious, materialistic, and wicked rebellious society of civilization, God's people who should not have been with that should already be separate and far away from any of it, in groups with what they have growing to be stable sustainable communities which is what there was supposed to be, they will generally continue when there is the collapse, where all merchants of the earth will wail and mourn, having lost everything, which they value, and many have perished while many are dying as they are struggling. The collapse and fall will be very real. And many will trust that one who is like a beast who promises the restoration of civilization, from what remains, but it would be with ungodliness that followers would have to be committing to.
Fred, I don't understand what you wrote. I think you need to work on your communication skills. Start by breaking up your posts into short 2-3 sentence paragraphs at max.

The rapture/resurrection takes Christians, who are looking for Jesus, out of the world before the Great Tribulation begins.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,669.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The opening post chart is the bare bones framework, for the more detailed chart - for which I did a walk through in this other thread....

The opening post chart of this thread.
1690040220283.png

Upvote 0

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟268,078.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Fred, I don't understand what you wrote. I think you need to work on your communication skills. Start by breaking up your posts into short 2-3 sentence paragraphs at max.

The rapture/resurrection takes Christians, who are looking for Jesus, out of the world before the Great Tribulation begins.

I know, my communication is only good for all the stories I write. But I say you like others count on God doing for You what God hasn't promised. There will be believers caught up to be with the Lord before judgment from God comes on the unrepentant. But God is not just going to take us out from problems in which we have responsibility ourselves. That is obvious if you look at lives of believers through history.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟268,078.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
We are a part of the destructiveness to this world which God hates, while we are in our civilization involved with it, while God's people are supposed to come out from Mystery Babylon, God's people shouldn't even be there.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,669.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
We are a part of the destructiveness to this world which God hates, while we are in our civilization involved with it, while God's people are supposed to come put from Mystery Babylon, God's people shouldn't even be there.
I think it is talking about being in the world but not of the world.

What do you think ?

Upvote 0

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟268,078.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I think it is talking about being in the world but not of the world.

What do you think ?

I cannot think that is it. We who are believers and are in Christ are not of the world already, except that some, at least, are compromised with it. What is said in the book of Revelation puts the need for action very much on God's people. They need to do something, themselves. It is not referring to when they are caught up, that is later and it is Christ's action, and it happening before God's judgment is coming on the unrepentant world, those who would be left. What can you understand with all the merchants in the world wailing and mourning in despair? That really only fits one thing, which is referred to in other passages in scriptures.

Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,867.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
I cannot think that is it. We who are believers and are in Christ are not of the world already, except that some, at least, are compromised with it. What is said in the book of Revelation puts the need for action very much on God's people. They need to do something, themselves. It is not referring to when they are caught up, that is later and it is Christ's action, and it happening before God's judgment is coming on the unrepentant world, those who would be left. What can you understand with all the merchants in the world wailing and mourning in despair? That really only fits one thing, which is referred to in other passages in scriptures.
Fred, I must disagree. First, John TELLS US that Mystery Babylon is "that great city." In chapter 14, John tells us what that great city is: Jerusalem. Mystery Babylon is the mystery city of Jerusalem that deceives the entire world. It is therefore "Mystery Babylon" ONLY while the Antichrist Beast and False Prophet are there deceiving the entire world.

I think the man of sin turned beast will bring the riches of the world to Jerusalem during his 42 months there. There will be SO MUCH merchandizing of the world's riches that it will make those in the shipping and transportation industry rich. The Antichrist Beast is going to live like a very rich king while Jerusalem is his home. "Mystery" Babylon, the city that will deceive the entire world and will be totally destroyed, but the physical city of Jerusalem will be rebuilt, and never again will she deceive.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,669.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Fred, I must disagree. First, John TELLS US that Mystery Babylon is "that great city." In chapter 14, John tells us what that great city is: Jerusalem. Mystery Babylon is the mystery city of Jerusalem that deceives the entire world. It is therefore "Mystery Babylon" ONLY while the Antichrist Beast and False Prophet are there deceiving the entire world.

I think the man of sin turned beast will bring the riches of the world to Jerusalem during his 42 months there. There will be SO MUCH merchandizing of the world's riches that it will make those in the shipping and transportation industry rich. The Antichrist Beast is going to live like a very rich king while Jerusalem is his home. "Mystery" Babylon, the city that will deceive the entire world and will be totally destroyed, but the physical city of Jerusalem will be rebuilt, and never again will she deceive.
Well, there is some good rationale in your post - albeit Mystery, Babylon the Great has been around ever since the first man was slain, Abel by Cain.

Mystery Babylon the Great is fallen is fallen in Revelation 14 and Revelation18 is talking about Satan and his angels' mystical kingdom. Which will come crashing down to earth when Michael and his angels go to war against them, in the middle of the 7 years.

-------------------------------------------------
I think your statement of - "Mystery Babylon is the mystery city of Jerusalem that deceives the entire world. It is therefore "Mystery Babylon" ONLY while the Antichrist Beast and False Prophet are there deceiving the entire world."... if modified to....

...."Jerusalem called Sodom and Egypt - in Revelation 11:8 - is spiritually called Sodom and Egypt - ONLY while the Antichrist Beast and False Prophet are there deceiving the entire world" - would be correct.

Revelation 11:8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

Upvote 0