Thomas S Maus

Jan 25, 2016
Minneapolis, MN
✟7,852.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
God in my life. I am Jesus to many people in the area of rehabbing their houses which have resulted in them joining our church. Greeting at the front door with another person (Mark) who is a professional painter, we knew everything about each other and he knew i was a full service rehab expert. Praying to God for a rehab job or some job that would allow me to get homeless people back on their feet with a job, food and housing a millionaire came up to Mark at his work and asked him if he was a all around rehab person. Mark said "I and not but I know someone at church who is and he gave the millionaire my phone number.
Since then over the last 9 months, I have epoxied his 4 car garage and built a $65 thousand dollar cherry wood bar in his basement "See attachment for pictures. While working for him he became familiar with my job history as a Sr. Business System Analyst and that God helped me sell, install, implement and enhance 50 Enterprise Resource Planning Systems (ERP) at $300k to $850k each to 50 unique manufactures from 300 million to 900 million a year GP. The millionaire is re-starting a software company in Minnesota from the one he had in Atlanta and over one month convinced me to sell for him with the terms of 25% of the profit of any software project i get. He already has over 2000 warm prospects and over 200 resources, i.e., programmers, System Analyst for specifications, project managers. He is writing up a contract for 5 years as he does not want to lose me and have me quit after 2 months because I have not sold anything. I know with God that will not happen. My commissions should range from $10k to 90k each plus 25% of profit on commissions on repeat business for the life of the account. From this I will be able to help homeless people in rolled in my church couple that have a homeless ministry and can qualify the homeless candidates that they have the will and desire to change their circumstances.

Attachments

• TESTIMONY.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 31