United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
Her name is Jessie. :)

Jessie.png

rhawk

I'm a CAT-HOLIC, proud cat parent & Catholic.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Montana
✟420,361.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Stray? Did you get her from a shelter OR off the street?
6 to 8? Know she is about to OR in early senior age.
Is this your first kitty? I've 5 right now. All are seniors (2 x 17y, 2 x 16y, 1 x 10y).

Reactions: April_Rose
Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
Stray? Did you get her from a shelter OR off the street?
6 to 8? Know she is about to OR in early senior age.
Is this your first kitty? I've 5 right now. All are seniors (2 x 17y, 2 x 16y, 1 x 10y).

We got her from off the street and no we've had other kitties before. One of them died and the other one ran away. :(

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟888,944.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
  • Haha
Upvote 0

rhawk

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Montana
✟420,361.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
That is not that odd really. My cat Orion loved lettuce, as does Andromeda and Perseus. Nova loves corn and broccoli and beans. None of my cats ever tried bacon. My first cat ^Hamlet^ LOVED pistachio nuts and would shell them in his mouth and spit out the shells!

• Haha
Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
That is not that odd really. My cat Orion loved lettuce, as does Andromeda and Perseus. Nova loves corn and broccoli and beans. None of my cats ever tried bacon. My first cat ^Hamlet^ LOVED pistachio nuts and would shell them in his mouth and spit out the shells!

Really? That's pretty funny lol! My cat's just about the sweetest little thing though. Even though she gets fiesty at times all cats do. She was originally discovered at a gas station by a friend of the family and then the other cats were mean to her so she came to live with us instead. :)

Upvote 0

rhawk

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Montana
✟420,361.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Orion back in 2005 eating lettuce (the striped cat is Andromeda): https://www.coolcybercats.com/movies/OrionLovesLettuce.mp4
It is hard to imagine him that young now (he is an old man). He was dropped by a hawk on the road (how hawks try to stun prey to give to chicks) when he was 3.5 weeks old. I stopped the cat and grabbed him.
FirstPicture.jpg

This was his first picture, at the vet about 1 hour after I rescued him.
All of my cats are rescue and have stories sort of like Orion's. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
Orion back in 2005 eating lettuce (the striped cat is Andromeda): https://www.coolcybercats.com/movies/OrionLovesLettuce.mp4
It is hard to imagine him that young now (he is an old man). He was dropped by a hawk on the road (how hawks try to stun prey to give to chicks) when he was 3.5 weeks old. I stopped the cat and grabbed him.
FirstPicture.jpg

This was his first picture, at the vet about 1 hour after I rescued him.
All of my cats are rescue and have stories sort of like Orion's. :)

Aww,.. he's sooo cute and I'm glad that you saved his life. :)

Upvote 0

rhawk

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Montana
✟420,361.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Sadly, he has cataracts now and bad arthritis. :( It is sad watching your fur friends age. But he has had a far longer live than he would have had had I not stopped that day. :) He made mine far better, and I trust I made his better as well.
He has a lot of age related issues now and the vet does not think he will be with us past this year, and I see it more each day now. :(

Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
Sadly, he has cataracts now and bad arthritis. :( It is sad watching your fur friends age. But he has had a far longer live than he would have had had I not stopped that day. :) He made mine far better, and I trust I made his better as well.
He has a lot of age related issues now and the vet does not think he will be with us past this year, and I see it more each day now. :(

Sounds like not only did you intervene,... but sounds like there was also an intervention from above. :)

Upvote 0