Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
This one's a doosey, isn't it? ;)

Okay, here's some definitions of challenge:
1. a call to someone to participate in a competitive situation or fight to decide who is superior in terms of ability or strength.
2. a call to prove or justify something.
3. a task or situation that tests someone's abilities.

Which one does this 'challenge' fall under?

Wha ... why do you hate the environment so much?

Show me a tree that I can converse with and I'll happily engage in the topic of morality for cutting down thousands of millions of trees throughout history.
Now that's a challenge.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟889,442.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hugging trees has a way of internally making a person feel more connected to them. The result is more of an openness to do things differently for their benefit which has an interesting way of circling around to everyone's benefit that even reach to the rain forest. We don't have to go all the way to South America to save rain forest. Here in the Northwest for example we do have rain forest that are disappearing by logging.
I feel like if we’re going to go that far with it then we probably shouldn’t buy anything made of wood. Otherwise we’re part of the problem.

• Agree
Reactions: AV1611VET
Upvote 0