Sacorro NM
✟110,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
So did I, I was homeless off and on for years as I was trying to find my way, my purposes, Then I realized God is my whole life and I wish and want him in everything I do, so now I'm not homeless and structured and like-minded. I work and work hard and save money and use that money to help others.

My point here is pretending to live for God will get you nowhere, But living for God will make you well structured in life.

Upvote 0

JadedClockw0rk

Nov 11, 2018
Oklahoma
✟19,930.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Glad you're alright sister , many would be surprised at the work the Spirit of Lord is doing in those places, and of the battle that rages on. I too was homeless for quite sometime and I too was brought closer to Jesus Christ

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

Have you ever heard The Story of Angelo by Pastor Rick Joyner?

It is very near to the bottom of this page:

The Final Quest [English] Rick Joyner

Angelo

“There is still someone you must meet before you return to the battle,” He said as we walked. As we did, I continued to be astonished by how much more glorious He had become than even a few minutes before.

“Every time you see Me with the eyes of your heart, your mind is renewed a little bit more,” He proceeded to say. “One day you will be able to abide in My presence continually. When you do that, all you have learned by My Spirit will be readily available to you, and I will be available to you.”

I could hear and understand everything He said, but I was so captured by His glory that I just had to ask Him, “Lord, why are you so much more glorious now than when You first appeared to me as Wisdom?”

“I have never changed, but you have. You are changed as you behold My glory with an unveiled face. The experiences you have had are removing the veils from your face so that you can see Me more clearly. Yet nothing removes them as quickly as when you behold My love.”

He then stopped, and I turned to look at those on the thrones next to us. We were still in the place where the highest kings were sitting. Then I recognized a man who was close by.

“Sir, I know you from somewhere, but I simply cannot remember where.”

“You once saw me in a vision,” he replied.

I immediately remembered, and was shocked! “So you were a real person?”

“Yes,” he replied.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith