PureWolf

Feb 11, 2006
✟12,305.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So on May 4th 2019, I got in my very first relationship. God willing, I will see my 30th birthday at the end of August. I'm so happy because I'm my nearly 30 years of life I have been very lonely. I had longed to find someone who loved me for me. There were times when I worried I'd be alone forever. I remember when I was in school I was called ugly multiple times nearly everyday. Sometimes, I was even told that no one would ever want me. Most guys who approach me only saw me as easy pickings because I was the "good, Christian, virgin girl" and would try to see if they could get me to sleep with them (I'm abstinent). Once seeing I wouldn't budge they'd just move on.

Well, in late December of 2018 I got a message from someone on FurryMate.com and after going back and forth for a little, we found each other on Telegram. He's a year older than I am and seemed very interested from the very beginning. He told me he was a medically retired veteran and works at a VA hospital. He's very passionate about his work and loves helping his fellow soldiers. I thanked him for his service and how I don't appreciate how people don't want to stand for the anthem and show proper respect. He was so touched he offered to take me out to lunch the following weekend. I felt uncomfortable so I gave him the address to my apartment's leasing office as opposed to the actual building I live in. Well, the date went over very well. We had lunch at one of my favorite restaurants: Primanti Bros., a well known Pittsburgh spot. Since then we had been going out and I would have him hang out at my apartment. He even took me out the weekend before Valentine's Day to Red Robin and gave me a gift: An Overwatch lego set. (As I had to go away on actual V-Day weekend to Katsucon as I was booked there as an artist) He even one time he helped me out of a real jam and never asked for anything in return. He always makes me feel special. Like me, his is a believer and also saving himself for marriage. We also go to church together. We became official on May 4th as I said at the beginning. So today marks 2 months. I am so grateful that God brought us together. Even though we only met a little over 6 months ago, it feels like so much longer than that. Oh fun fact: He's 6"3 and I'm 5"0. He's a skyscraper! =D

PureWolf

Feb 11, 2006
✟12,305.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So I guess that you are a furry. I have never met one. How does being a furry Chrisitan work?
Well, Im guessing your question stems from the stereotypes such as a lot of furries being members of the LGBT community and/or having very high sex drives. I am a heterosexual, Christian, abstinent, female. There's much more to the fandom than the things I mentioned. You don't have to engage in debauchery. There's furries who are strictly SFW (Safe for Work) who just have fursonas (characters) and maybe fursuits and like to hang out with friends, enjoy SFW art (sometimes of their own fursona), t-shirts, keychains, and other merch. Now, there definitely is a NSFW side of the fandom (Not Safe For Work). I'm not going to say it doesn't exist, because it definitely does, but just because some people do it, that doesn't mean you have to as well. That goes for anything. Any hobby or interest has its bad side. Like if you play football, there's people who take steroids, beat their girlfriend up in an elevator (Ray Rice), or cheating (New England Patriots being most notorious, but many other teams have cheated as well), etc.

Upvote 0