✟16,056.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi this is my first post.
I am 15 years old (it doesn’t say that on my profile, because I couldn’t have an account if I selected my correct birth year).

i joined in order to meet teen Christians that have the same values as me. I go to an all girls, Anglican school, but no one there is really as serious about God as me (except my best friend).

I would love to get to know new people!

• Friendly
Reactions: Cimorene

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
Hi this is my first post.
I am 15 years old (it doesn’t say that on my profile, because I couldn’t have an account if I selected my correct birth year).

i joined in order to meet teen Christians that have the same values as me. I go to an all girls, Anglican school, but no one there is really as serious about God as me (except my best friend).

I would love to get to know new people!

Hiiii!!!

That's really great you're from South Africa! A girl I'm friends with IRL who is also one of the few younger members who are regular here goes to SA every yr!! Her name is Ella. @Stanfordella
She's traveling with her family for the holidays atm but hopefully she will come back when she returns & say hi to you!

I think there was a glitch in the system when me & Ella joined bc it said that you only had to be 13 to be a member & there was a section here for young teens aged 13-15. But for both of us when we tried to sign up it said you had to be 16, so we didn't use the right birth yrs either bc of that glitch. Idk if you actually are allowed to be a member at 13+ & they still haven't fixed that glitch, or what. AAR welcome!

There's not a lot of young ppl who are active here. @Zoii posts sometimes. She's super nice too.

Most ppl here are nice but be sure to just keep your guard up like you would anywhere else online. I really recommend making your settings so that only ppl you are following can send a PM to you or write on your profile.

:)

Upvote 0
Dec 30, 2019
Western Cape
✟16,056.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi Cimorene!

You are so sweet! Thank you so much for responding, I noticed that there isn’t much activity here, so I wasn’t expecting a response.

I love your profile btw. Could we be friends?

Hope to hear from you soon
Hiiii!!!

That's really great you're from South Africa! A girl I'm friends with IRL who is also one of the few younger members who are regular here goes to SA every yr!! Her name is Ella. @Stanfordella
She's traveling with her family for the holidays atm but hopefully she will come back when she returns & say hi to you!

I think there was a glitch in the system when me & Ella joined bc it said that you only had to be 13 to be a member & there was a section here for young teens aged 13-15. But for both of us when we tried to sign up it said you had to be 16, so we didn't use the right birth yrs either bc of that glitch. Idk if you actually are allowed to be a member at 13+ & they still haven't fixed that glitch, or what. AAR welcome!

There's not a lot of young ppl who are active here. @Zoii posts sometimes. She's super nice too.

Most ppl here are nice but be sure to just keep your guard up like you would anywhere else online. I really recommend making your settings so that only ppl you are following can send a PM to you or write on your profile.

:)

• Friendly
Reactions: Cimorene
Upvote 0

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
Hi Cimorene!

You are so sweet! Thank you so much for responding, I noticed that there isn’t much activity here, so I wasn’t expecting a response.

Yes, definitely! I am following you now. :)

Upvote 0
Dec 30, 2019
Western Cape
✟16,056.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi Cimorene!

Than
Yes, definitely! I am following you now. :)
Thanks! Since I’m new here, I don’t know how to send a PM. Could you please explain how so we can chat?
Happy New Year!!

Upvote 0