United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Are u born in1939?

No, the name is part of the word "qwerty" backwards and 1938 I just made up I think I had watched a documentary on ww2 and had that date in my head. I just wanted a completely random name but everyone thinks I'm almost 90 years old lol...I'm mid-40's :)

Upvote 0

sheamiao

Apr 26, 2013
Remarkable
✟23,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My hobby varies as time goes on. But I always like to walk in the nature and see trees and pray to God, I like to talk with God it may sound crazy.but why not?he is everywhere so it feels nice to have a conversation with our creator.

How about you?

What's your fave hobby?

Last edited:
Reactions: CodyFaith
Upvote 0

Louie Hoang

Jun 11, 2017
Dallas
✟8,424.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
love everyday life with Christ.love to exercise,see the nature, spend time with God and be a woman of faith. AMA besides those
I just want to encourage you O woman of faith... you are so loved and your faith is so valued.. but this is something im sure you already know...
Jesus said, "..whoever confesses Me before men, him also i will confess before My Father who is in heaven." (Matthew 10:32)
Merely by saying you are a woman of faith and claiming to be a child of God, youre making bold statements, standing steadfast in Christ, confessing Christ to the world and Christ is confessing you to the Father! What a beautiful thing it is to see everytime a child of God stands strong confessing His name to a world that is against Him..i lift you up in prayer and declare God's victory over your life! In the name of Jesus...amen. i love you sister..

Upvote 0

sheamiao

Apr 26, 2013
Remarkable
✟23,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thanks, strong compliment. I should've said polling my hairs or play little games on cellphone or watching documentaries.....sometimes I don't want to let people know I am a Christian because I really need to make sure my behavior can come up with my confessions. Recently I am praying to have a big heart , that is to easily forgive, to be peaceful ,not to be self pity. ....please pray for me that I can hang on

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Louie Hoang

Jun 11, 2017
Dallas
✟8,424.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Jesus said, "...that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven." (Matthew 18:19)
Sheamiao, right now you and i are going to agree together in prayer and believe that these things will be done according to His word. Heavenly Father, first and foremost, HALLELUYAH! You are to be praised and glorified by ALL...we thank you for allowing us to come together before you righteously and blameless through the blood of Jesus and it is because of the what Jesus has done that our conscience is clear and we are able to stand boldly before Your throne with our petitions. We thank You because you hear us..Father, You always hear us.. Lord God, open up our hearts and fill us with the Holy Sprirt that we are able to love like You, forgive like You and see people like You... Always and continually remind us of who we are in You and how You see us that we may be able to walk according to your word.. as overcomers.. as conquerors..as dear children of God, victorious in everything You set before us..Let Your peace that surpasses all understanding reign in our hearts God that we will be able to extend this peace to others and that You may be glorified.. Let us stand boldly for your name regardless of our shortcomings, let us never be ashamed of the gospel by which we have been saved... in the name of Jesus we pray and we believe that we have recieved. All to Your glory.. Amen..

Upvote 0

sheamiao

Apr 26, 2013
Remarkable
✟23,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I just want to encourage you O woman of faith... you are so loved and your faith is so valued.. but this is something im sure you already know...
Jesus said, "..whoever confesses Me before men, him also i will confess before My Father who is in heaven." (Matthew 10:32)
Merely by saying you are a woman of faith and claiming to be a child of God, youre making bold statements, standing steadfast in Christ, confessing Christ to the world and Christ is confessing you to the Father! What a beautiful thing it is to see everytime a child of God stands strong confessing His name to a world that is against Him..i lift you up in prayer and declare God's victory over your life! In the name of Jesus...amen. i love you sister..
Are you really 33?and May30???

Upvote 0