Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Mt. Shasta, California
Visit site
✟298,148.00
Faith
Christian
Better go tell the scientists, then! I'm sure they'll all slap their foreheads and cry out, "How did I not see that? It all makes so much sense now!"

Nah, they've already invested themselves in the never ending invisible snipe hunt.

It always makes me laugh when people without any qualifications think they can see something better than the people who have studied it all their lives.

Why? A patent clerk overturned Newton. For all their "qualifications", and billions of dollars spent, not a shred of objective empirical evidence supports exotic matter. How is that my fault?

I'm not professionally or emotionally attached to finding exotic matter so I can simply embrace the standard model of particle physics, the single most successful model in the history of particle physics, and I can just "be happy".

Upvote 0

Johan Abrahams

Feb 27, 2017
Robertson, South Africa
Visit site
✟30,735.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Astrophile

Aug 30, 2013
England
✟233,273.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Widowed
Then name the species that you did evolve from, .. Please?

If you don't have a name, by all means you may use "Common Ancestor" as a 'transitional species' you evolved from!? Is this the species you believe you evolved from; "Common Ancestor"?

"Nakalipithecus nakayamai is a prehistoric ape species that lived in modern-day Kenya early in the Late Miocene, 10 million years ago (mya). It is the type species of the new genus Nakalipithecus. The name of the genus refers to Nakali, the region where the fossil was found, while the species is named after Japanese geologist Katsuhiro Nakayama who died while working on the project.

The fossil teeth were covered in thick enamel, suggesting that the diet of this hominoid included a considerable amount of hard objects, possibly nuts or seeds. According to Kyoto University researchers, the Nakalipithecus species is very close to the last common ancestor of gorillas, chimpanzees, and humans. It can therefore be considered a basal member of the Homininae, before they split up into the three lineages alive today. Nakalipithecus also resembles the genus Ouranopithecus, another prehistoric hominid species which occurred in present-day Greece." Nakalipithecus - Wikipedia .

Upvote 0

Astrophile

Aug 30, 2013
England
✟233,273.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Widowed
No it's assumption only! For example - The Steady State Theory - The Big Bang Theory. Both active theories, which one is true. For there can only be one that is true?
The Big Bang theory. The Steady State theory was disproved during the 1960s, when the cosmic microwave background was discovered.

Upvote 0

Arius

Site Supporter
Oct 31, 2017
Phoenix
✟104,280.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Your dishonesty is truly astonishing. You forget the important part of the quote that you conveniently left out: "...during it's lifetime."

Buddy, .. that there is the last nail in Evolutions coffin with, ".. during it's lifetime."

You, like @HitchSlap and others here put Evolution to rest 'R.I.P. Evolution lie', because you again admitted that "No animal species of any kind ever evolves/speciate into another distinct species in it's lifetime"!!!

So when does a species like your gorilla ancestor speciate/evolve/change into another distinctly different species?

Drum Roll, .... .... .... in the grave, as shown by the million or so "transitioning fossils".

Thank you Skreeper!

And the Bible says: "There is no God."

See how great quote-mining is?

That's what you guys do, quote mining, including twisting, lying, miss defining obvious long, long time ago fairytales as "science", the deception goes on and on.
It's not just youse-guys ignorance of science that's striking, but you ignorance about the Bible seals it.

Yes, .. the Bible does say "There is no God, .. but the Lord/YHWH/Jehovah"
Isaiah 45:5
Exodus 20:3
Exodus 34:14
2 Kings 19:15
Psalms 86:10
Isaiah 44:8 'Do not tremble and do not be afraid; Have I not long since announced it to you and declared it? And you are My witnesses Is there any God besides Me, Or is there any other Rock? I know of none.'"

Again Evolutionists, .. just like their Pastor Dawkins, admit that Evolution never happens, not in our lifetime anyways, and according to Evolutionists, it's been 4.2 billion years in the making, and here we are, all animals remain "after their kind", like dogs, horses, pigeons etc. a nice, interesting and even beautiful variety, and us humans who were created in our Creators Image from the same dust as the animals, stand alone, distinct from animals both physically, and spiritually.

God bless you.

Upvote 0

Astrophile

Aug 30, 2013
England
✟233,273.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Widowed
On a side note. You chose The Big Bang Theory. The Theory that was put forward by A Catholic priest - Fr. Georges Lemaitre. Yes he believed in God.

So what? The fact that a person believes in God doesn't mean that everything they say is wrong. Isaac Newton believed in God, but I use his theory of gravitation every time I work out the orbit of a planet or a binary star. Also, the Big Bang theory has been much modified since Lemaître's time, for example by George Gamow and Steven Weinberg, both of them unbelievers.

Upvote 0

Skreeper

Jan 30, 2017
Germany
✟91,021.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Buddy, .. that there is the last nail in Evolutions coffin with, ".. during it's lifetime."

You, like @HitchSlap and others here put Evolution to rest 'R.I.P. Evolution lie', because you again admitted that "No animal species of any kind ever evolves/speciate into another distinct species in it's lifetime"!!!

So when does a species like your gorilla ancestor speciate/evolve/change into another distinctly different species?

Drum Roll, .... .... .... in the grave, as shown by the million or so "transitioning fossils".

Thank you Skreeper!

That's what you guys do, quote mining, including twisting, lying, miss defining obvious long, long time ago fairytales as "science", the deception goes on and on.
It's not just youse-guys ignorance of science that's striking, but you ignorance about the Bible seals it.

Yes, .. the Bible does say "There is no God, .. but the Lord/YHWH/Jehovah"
Isaiah 45:5
Exodus 20:3
Exodus 34:14
2 Kings 19:15
Psalms 86:10
Isaiah 44:8 'Do not tremble and do not be afraid; Have I not long since announced it to you and declared it? And you are My witnesses Is there any God besides Me, Or is there any other Rock? I know of none.'"

Again Evolutionists, .. just like their Pastor Dawkins, admit that Evolution never happens, not in our lifetime anyways, and according to Evolutionists, it's been 4.2 billion years in the making, and here we are, all animals remain "after their kind", like dogs, horses, pigeons etc. a nice, interesting and even beautiful variety, and us humans who were created in our Creators Image from the same dust as the animals, stand alone, distinct from animals both physically, and spiritually.

God bless you.

I think I'm gonna have to stop taking you serious now. You're either crazy or a troll either way I'll probably let someone else have a go at you.

Upvote 0

Skreeper

Jan 30, 2017
Germany
✟91,021.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

oOKnights TemplarOo

Dec 29, 2017
Lanarkshire
✟18,357.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
The Big Bang theory. The Steady State theory was disproved during the 1960s, when the cosmic microwave background was discovered.

My understanding is that there are still scientists who explore the Quasi-Steady State Theory.

The fact that a person believes in God doesn't mean that everything they say is wrong. Isaac Newton believed in God, but I use his theory of gravitation every time I work out the orbit of a planet or a binary star. Also, the Big Bang theory has been much modified since Lemaître's time, for example by George Gamow and Steven Weinberg, both of them unbelievers.

So what?

Upvote 0

Arius

Site Supporter
Oct 31, 2017
Phoenix
✟104,280.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Married
How many times do you need to be told that no one thinks or is proposing that gorilla's turned into human. If, by Gorilla you mean proto-hominins, early-ape or some such please say so.

Sure, fine, .. whatever you want to call that "species" that turned into human? So tell me, what species was your "proto-hominins early-ape"?
Was it gorilla, was it human, was it a special species like a "croc-a-duck"? Could this mysterious missing link creature reproduce with both gorilla and human? I'm sure them Peleoartist's could reproduce just about any creature they want from a set of dried up bones, or teeth.

According to Dawkins, all animals were our ancestors, he said we all evolved from amoeba, so to say "common ancestor" is like saying nothing.

I can only assume that your trolling - do you really not understand what is meant by gradual change over the course of many generations. I can't believe someone could be so, shall we say "intellectually challenged".

LOL, .. you know what they say about ass-u-mi-ng, right?
Look, you guys are very intelligent, but when it comes to you defending your Evolution-Religion, well, .. you leave all your intelligence at home, or in you back pockets. You guys show who is "intellectually challenged" in every post you make defending Evolution.

Did you NOT read my last previous post?
Buddy, .. there is no way that one species of animal could evolve/speciate/change into a completely "distinct species" without evolving/speciating/changing into a completely "distinct species" in its lifetime.
And here is where you guys show your ignorance, by actually admitting that NO species of animal could evolve/speciate/change into a completely "distinct species" in its lifetime! Oi Vey!

In other words, you Evolutionist admit that Evolution never happens.

Of course not. Speciation takes place over many generations, not one, that is what the quote is saying, as I'm sure you are aware.

Yes, that's what Evolution says: "Evolution/speciation NEVER happens, it only takes place over many generations" LOL.

That's like I keep saying about the girl at the train station waiting for the train, .. and waiting, and asks the ticket sales clerk: "When does the train arrive? I've been waiting here over 4 billion years!?"

And the frustrated ticket guy (who is an atheist/BB-evolutionist telling by the T-shirt with a big "E=MC^2" symbol on it) angrily replies:
"Madam, this is the hundredth time that you ask when is the train arriving, and as I told you the hundred times before; This is a train stations waiting area, and here people "wait" for the train. Those people whose trains have "arrived" have long left, they would not be waiting here for the train! Are you intellectually challenged or something? Do you expect the train to arrive instantly? Here you wait, that's why it's called the "train waiting area", and as I told you, the train is coming, .. gradually, .. mm. by mm, meter by meter, KM by KM, .. gradually over a very loooong time, .. which part of "gradually" don't you understand?

No one admitted anything of the sort. They may have said that your weird characature of evolution never happens though, and they'd be right.

Look, I know how you must feel having been proven wrong about something you thought was smart, and scientific, like this skull & bones speciating Evolution story for example, so I will just not respond to your posts on this subject anymore, OK!
Let me know when you get over the humiliation of having believed in such childish, arrogant, discriminating, crimes-against-humanity causing religious belief as this Evolution Religion is OK?

God bless you.
Don't go doing anything crazy now, I've been wrong before too, like I was made to believe that God was some deity who lived with the ghosts and demonic spirit in the supernatural realm, and the only way to communicate with Him was to become a Christian Medium, a Diviner by getting a degree in Divinity, .. and come to find out after 40 years that, that god was Satan the devil, not our Infinite and Eternal Creator Bible God "I Am"! So I know, and can understand how you must feel!

Upvote 0

HitchSlap

PROUDLY PRIMATE
Aug 6, 2012
✟281,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Do also believe in a flat earth?

Sure, fine, .. whatever you want to call that "species" that turned into human? So tell me, what species was your "proto-hominins early-ape"?
Was it gorilla, was it human, was it a special species like a "croc-a-duck"? Could this mysterious missing link creature reproduce with both gorilla and human? I'm sure them Peleoartist's could reproduce just about any creature they want from a set of dried up bones, or teeth.

According to Dawkins, all animals were our ancestors, he said we all evolved from amoeba, so to say "common ancestor" is like saying nothing.

LOL, .. you know what they say about ass-u-mi-ng, right?
Look, you guys are very intelligent, but when it comes to you defending your Evolution-Religion, well, .. you leave all your intelligence at home, or in you back pockets. You guys show who is "intellectually challenged" in every post you make defending Evolution.

Did you NOT read my last previous post?
Buddy, .. there is no way that one species of animal could evolve/speciate/change into a completely "distinct species" without evolving/speciating/changing into a completely "distinct species" in its lifetime.
And here is where you guys show your ignorance, by actually admitting that NO species of animal could evolve/speciate/change into a completely "distinct species" in its lifetime! Oi Vey!

Yes, that's what Evolution says: "Evolution/speciation NEVER happens, it only takes place over many generations" LOL.

That's like I keep saying about the girl at the train station waiting for the train, .. and waiting, and asks the ticket sales clerk: "When does the train arrive? I've been waiting here over 4 billion years!?"

And the frustrated ticket guy (who is an atheist/BB-evolutionist telling by the T-shirt with a big "E=MC^2" symbol on it) angrily replies:
"Madam, this is the hundredth time that you ask when is the train arriving, and as I told you the hundred times before; This is a train stations waiting area, and here people "wait" for the train. Those people whose trains have "arrived" have long left, they would not be waiting here for the train! Are you intellectually challenged or something? Do you expect the train to arrive instantly? Here you wait, that's why it's called the "train waiting area", and as I told you, the train is coming, .. gradually, .. mm. by mm, meter by meter, KM by KM, .. gradually over a very loooong time, .. which part of "gradually" don't you understand?

Look, I know how you must feel having been proven wrong about something you thought was smart, and scientific, like this skull & bones speciating Evolution story for example, so I will just not respond to your posts on this subject anymore, OK!
Let me know when you get over the humiliation of having believed in such childish, arrogant, discriminating, crimes-against-humanity causing religious belief as this Evolution Religion is OK?

God bless you.
Don't go doing anything crazy now, I've been wrong before too, like I was made to believe that God was some deity who lived with the ghosts and demonic spirit in the supernatural realm, and the only way to communicate with Him was to become a Christian Medium, a Diviner by getting a degree in Divinity, .. and come to find out after 40 years that, that god was Satan the devil, not our Infinite and Eternal Creator Bible God "I Am"! So I know, and can understand how you must feel!

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Admit it? LOL! On the contrary, we positively assert it. If such a thing ever happened it would disprove the theory of evolution.

It certainly never happens according to your grotesque misrepresentation of the theory.

The concept of species is an arbitrary man-made label with no firm boundaries. There is no hard line between species, no point at which one could definitely say, "this creature is a different species than its parent."

Upvote 0

Arius

Site Supporter
Oct 31, 2017
Phoenix
✟104,280.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Married
I think I'm gonna have to stop taking you serious now. You're either crazy or a troll either way I'll probably let someone else have a go at you.

I understand, and you know what's funny about that Skeeper, that now I just realized that I should "start taking you seriously", .. I really didn't think you guys were serious about not understanding such simple concept as the trick you use to justify this Evolution story, which is falsely labeled "theory".

You know, I really thought that you guys don't really care either way, just picked evolution because you hate Religions and what they have done to you/us over the millennia.

ARE YOU Evolutionists SERIOUS?

So you really don't see the paradox in the speciation idea? Or the actual definition of "distinct species", .. that a gorilla is "distinct" from a human, .. like that a gorilla is a gorilla and can't be confused with a human just because you find a human to look like a gorilla (example; Ota Benga)??

I am NOT a troll, nor am I 'stalking you', nor do I want anything from you and the Lord is my witness.
Now am I crazy? As "crazy" as atheist believe Jesus was. So that's a whole new topic.

I sincerely will pray for you all here, .. yeah I know, you will say I'm crazy or whatever, and I understand it from your point of view.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Skreeper

Jan 30, 2017
Germany
✟91,021.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I understand, and you know what's funny about that Skeeper, that now I just realized that I should "start taking you seriously", .. I really didn't think you guys were serious about not understanding such simple concept as the trick you use to justify this Evolution story, which is falsely labeled "theory".

You know, I really thought that you guys don't really care either way, just picked evolution because you hate Religions and what they have done to you/us over the millennia.

So you really don't see the paradox in the speciation idea? Or the actual definition of "distinct species", .. that a gorilla is "distinct" from a human, .. like that a gorilla is a gorilla and can't be confused with a human just because you find a human to look like a gorilla (example; Ota Benga)??

I am NOT a troll, nor am I 'stalking you', nor do I want anything from you and the Lord is my witness.
Now am I crazy? As "crazy" as atheist believe Jesus was. So that's a whole new topic.

I sincerely will pray for you all here, .. yeah I know, you will say I'm crazy or whatever, and I understand it from your point of view.

To be honest a gorilla seems to be more pleasant to deal with than you are.

• Haha
Reactions: DogmaHunter
Upvote 0

HitchSlap

PROUDLY PRIMATE
Aug 6, 2012
✟281,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Either your understanding of ToE is skewed, or it's the best explanation for the biodiversity and distribution of life on earth.

It's obvious to us who understand ToE, where you're at on that scale.

Upvote 0

Arius

Site Supporter
Oct 31, 2017
Phoenix
✟104,280.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Admit it? LOL! On the contrary, we positively assert it. If such a thing ever happened it would disprove the theory of evolution.

Like I told Skreeper, I'm taking you guys seriously now, and this is definitely serious.
So even with all the examples, actual quotes, posting the actual definitions, (Please refer back to my post 1291) you don't see the paradox, the irony and even the idiocy in what you say: "No species has ever speciated from one to a distinctly different species", yet this PROVES to you evolution/speciation!?

It certainly never happens according to your grotesque misrepresentation of the theory.

LOL, .. grotesque misrepresentation of you theory? Wow, .. you mean like in your actual definition of Evolution/speciation right?
In what you are saying is, .. that; "Evolution means that no species has ever speciated to another species in their lifetime", and you guys continue to spend billions of dollars on digging up graves and collecting dried up skull & bones collecting 'transitional fossils', and kill thousands of Aborigines, capture and lock African Negros in cages at the zoo, .. to prove that speciation never happens??? And you don't find that a grotesque misrepresentation of your own theory?
Well sorry, but I do. And not just that, but to have the audacity to call these demented claims and actions "science" is even more disturbing!

The concept of species is an arbitrary man-made label with no firm boundaries. There is no hard line between species, no point at which one could definitely say, "this creature is a different species than its parent."

Ouch, .. so again, let me see if I understand this right:

Evolution/speciation doesn't happen in evolution/speciation because evolution is not about actual evolution/speciation where one distinct animal of its kind evolves into another distinct animal of a different, a more adapted kind, like a gorilla to a human, so the human could survive. No.
That's why after 4.2 billion years we still have amoeba and all the other 8 million species, because evolution selects out all the sick and weak species like the animals that grew eyes back of their heads to watch for predators behind them. No, .. that is NOT what Evolution is about.
The actual definition of Biological Evolution you keep referring to is not evolution Arius, .. evolution is "gradual changes" where over millions and billions of years these animals change into a better, more adaptive species! It's about survival, .. like why one population of amoeba over the past 4.2 billion years has evolved into a butterfly, .. so it can 'survive'!. And why the population of amoeba that evolved to T-Rex's died out, .. don't you see Arius? It's about Evolution, survival, selection: this is good, and that is bad!
That's why we teach Evolution to your kids as science, to explain to them why the butterfly survived the chaotic past 4.2 billion years, and why the T-Rex died out!
If they get confused, we show them thousands of transitioning fossils, that usually puts even professors minds to rest/sleep. It's better than swinging a pocket watch before their eyes!

Speciation:
Speciation is the evolutionary process by which populations evolve to become distinct species.

Distinct:
1. recognizably different in nature from something else of a similar type.
"the patterns of spoken language are distinct from those of writing"
synonyms: clear, well defined, unmistakable, easily distinguishable

Evolution is change in the heritable characteristics of biological populations over successive generations. Evolutionary processes give rise to biodiversity at every level of biological organisation, including the levels of species, individual organisms, and molecules.

this is evolution Arius, where no species of a kind evolves or speciate's into another better kind silly! "We positively assert it. If such a thing (speciation) ever happened it would disprove the theory of evolution". That is why we show you thousands of transitional fossils and NOT actual "transitional living animals", .. because there are none, (well we did have a bunch at the New York Zoo, and a bunch in Europe, but the darn Negros kept on complaining, .. screaming: "Discrimination! discrimination!" and trying to tell us that; "We are not animals, so please stop trying to make us look like one", .. like you try to tell us Arius!

Upvote 0

HitchSlap

PROUDLY PRIMATE
Aug 6, 2012
✟281,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Like I told Skreeper, I'm taking you guys seriously now, and this is definitely serious.
So even with all the examples, actual quotes, posting the actual definitions, (Please refer back to my post 1291) you don't see the paradox, the irony and even the idiocy in what you say: "No species has ever speciated from one to a distinctly different species", yet this PROVES to you evolution/speciation!?

LOL, .. grotesque misrepresentation of you theory? Wow, .. you mean like in your actual definition of Evolution/speciation right?
In what you are saying is, .. that; "Evolution means that no species has ever speciated to another species in their lifetime", and you guys continue to spend billions of dollars on digging up graves and collecting dried up skull & bones collecting 'transitional fossils', and kill thousands of Aborigines, capture and lock African Negros in cages at the zoo, .. to prove that speciation never happens??? And you don't find that a grotesque misrepresentation of your own theory?
Well sorry, but I do. And not just that, but to have the audacity to call these demented claims and actions "science" is even more disturbing!

Ouch, .. so again, let me see if I understand this right:

Evolution/speciation doesn't happen in evolution/speciation because evolution is not about actual evolution/speciation where one distinct animal of its kind evolves into another distinct animal of a different, a more adapted kind, like a gorilla to a human, so the human could survive. No.
That's why after 4.2 billion years we still have amoeba and all the other 8 million species, because evolution selects out all the sick and weak species like the animals that grew eyes back of their heads to watch for predators behind them. No, .. that is NOT what Evolution is about.
The actual definition of Biological Evolution you keep referring to is not evolution Arius, .. evolution is "gradual changes" where over millions and billions of years these animals change into a better, more adaptive species! It's about survival, .. like why one population of amoeba over the past 4.2 billion years has evolved into a butterfly, .. so it can 'survive'!. And why the population of amoeba that evolved to T-Rex's died out, .. don't you see Arius? It's about Evolution, survival, selection: this is good, and that is bad!
That's why we teach Evolution to your kids as science, to explain to them why the butterfly survived the chaotic past 4.2 billion years, and why the T-Rex died out!
If they get confused, we show them thousands of transitioning fossils, that usually puts even professors minds to rest/sleep. It's better than swinging a pocket watch before their eyes!

Speciation:
Speciation is the evolutionary process by which populations evolve to become distinct species.

Distinct:
1. recognizably different in nature from something else of a similar type.
"the patterns of spoken language are distinct from those of writing"
synonyms: clear, well defined, unmistakable, easily distinguishable

Evolution is change in the heritable characteristics of biological populations over successive generations. Evolutionary processes give rise to biodiversity at every level of biological organisation, including the levels of species, individual organisms, and molecules.

this is evolution Arius, where no species of a kind evolves or speciate's into another better kind silly! "We positively assert it. If such a thing (speciation) ever happened it would disprove the theory of evolution". That is why we show you thousands of transitional fossils and NOT actual "transitional living animals", .. because there are none, (well we did have a bunch at the New York Zoo, and a bunch in Europe, but the darn Negros kept on complaining, .. screaming: "Discrimination! discrimination!" and trying to tell us that; "We are not animals, so please stop trying to make us look like one", .. like you try to tell us Arius!
Please go away.

Upvote 0

Gene2memE

Oct 22, 2013
✟274,976.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Arius, your conception of evolutionary theory is so mangled as to render it near unidentifiable to most here. Not to mention making it physically impossible.

It's little wonder that you don't accept it as the best explanation for the diversity of life, as the version of evolution you present here is irrational nonsense.

For example, when you ask a question like this:

"So tell me, what species was your "proto-hominins early-ape"? Was it gorilla, was it human, was it a special species like a "croc-a-duck"? "
It shows me that there is a fundamental misunderstanding on your part about what a common ancestor species is and what a speciation event actually entails.

The answer to your question is that a proto-hominins early-ape is an unidentified species that was a ... proto-hominins early-ape. It was not a human, it was not a gorilla - because both of those are MODERN species that are descended from this common ancestor species. It was most definitely not a croc-a-duck, because such a thing is a fiction that was invented as a point of parody of creationist beliefs about speciation and how it works.

For the benefit of all involved, I would suggest you pick up a basic introductory text on the subject of evolutionary biology.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.