United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Here is why the Atheists come here.
Evolution is a religion. Yes, evolution is the faith of atheism because it replaces God with man. When you've conned yourself into believing that some kind of ancient slime morphed into progressively complex and directional life forms, you are in the realm of faith, not science.

Upvote 0

HitchSlap

PROUDLY PRIMATE
Aug 6, 2012
✟281,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
You have to give the evolutionists credit in this regard: they are very cunning and crafty and creative when it comes to perpetrating propaganda and deception. It is their greatest talent, after all.
We’re also pretty nifty at sniffing out the frauds too.

Upvote 0

HitchSlap

PROUDLY PRIMATE
Aug 6, 2012
✟281,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Evolution is a religion. Yes, evolution is the faith of atheism because it replaces God with man. When you've conned yourself into believing that some kind of ancient slime morphed into progressively complex and directional life forms, you are in the realm of faith, not science.
I have no use for faith.

• Agree
Reactions: tyke
Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

Hey, you can believe that if you like.

Upvote 0

Kylie

Defeater of Illogic
Nov 23, 2013
✟302,423.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Evolution would have to be true for me to answer that now wouldn't it?

Actually, it is perfectly possible to have a discussion about things that are not true. I have had many discussions about the Starship Enterprise, but Star Trek is not, as far as I know, real.

Name calling? What name did I call you?

You said I was talking in circles, regurgitating childish nonsense. You then claimed I had reached "the pinnacle of you existence".

Of course, I'm sure you meant all that in the most flattering way...:rolleyes:

Upvote 0

Kylie

Defeater of Illogic
Nov 23, 2013
✟302,423.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Piltdown Man fraud

Ah yes! So true! Because it was RELIGIOUS men working on RELIGIOUS principles who discovered the...

Oh wait, no, it was scientists.

Ah, but up until then, scientists were completely fooled by the...

Oh, wait, no, scientists had long considered it to be inconsistent right from the moment it was found...

Ah well, nice try, won't you please try again? But try not to use such an obvious PRATT* next time.

*PRATT = Points Refuted A Thousand Times.

Upvote 0

Ancient of Days

Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2017
Mn.
✟138,689.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Ah yes! So true! Because it was RELIGIOUS men working on RELIGIOUS principles who discovered the...

Oh wait, no, it was scientists.

Ah, but up until then, scientists were completely fooled by the...

Oh, wait, no, scientists had long considered it to be inconsistent right from the moment it was found...

Ah well, nice try, won't you please try again? But try not to use such an obvious PRATT* next time.

*PRATT = Points Refuted A Thousand Times.

You came full circle and ended up where you started. You are definitely the only one who thinks she is the smartest one in the room. Try again? no need to. You refuted nothing.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ancient of Days

Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2017
Mn.
✟138,689.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
You came full circle and ended up where you started. You are definitely the only one who thinks she is the smartest one in the room. Try again? no need to. You refuted nothing.

Upvote 0

Ancient of Days

Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2017
Mn.
✟138,689.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Actually, it is perfectly possible to have a discussion about things that are not true. I have had many discussions about the Starship Enterprise, but Star Trek is not, as far as I know, real.

Then tell me how something comes from nothing?

Upvote 0

Kylie

Defeater of Illogic
Nov 23, 2013
✟302,423.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

Maybe one day you can actually support your arguments. m Or at least make a coherent one...

Upvote 0

Ancient of Days

Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2017
Mn.
✟138,689.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Maybe one day you can actually support your arguments. m Or at least make a coherent one...

Answer a fool according to her folly and she is wise in her own eyes. The only thing bigger than your ego is your pride. Capiche? Or do you need a long drawn out explanation on that one as well.

Upvote 0

HitchSlap

PROUDLY PRIMATE
Aug 6, 2012
✟281,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Answer a fool according to her folly and she is wise in her own eyes. The only thing bigger than your ego is your pride. Capiche? Or do you need a long drawn out explanation on that one as well.
Do you actually have anything substantive to add, or are you just here to troll?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Kylie

Defeater of Illogic
Nov 23, 2013
✟302,423.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

Yawn. I've seen this rudeness from lots of other people before. I've found that the only reason they use rudeness is because they don't actually any arguments...

• Agree
Reactions: tyke
Upvote 0

Ancient of Days

Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2017
Mn.
✟138,689.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Is maybe possible that your the one being rude with your constant criticism, condescending tones? And your never ceasing " I'm always right attitude"? Maybe you bring it on your self.

Here, this is a clue that something maybe wrong with you. "I've seen this rudeness from lots of other people before"

Upvote 0

Kylie

Defeater of Illogic
Nov 23, 2013
✟302,423.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Is maybe possible that your the one being rude with your constant criticism, condescending tones? And your never ceasing " I'm always right attitude"? Maybe you bring it on your self.

Here, this is a clue that something maybe wrong with you. "I've seen this rudeness from lots of other people before"

Well, if you are indeed correct, why don't you try using an actual reasonable argument?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.