My father is starting to believe God is an alien?

BeStill&Know

Site Supporter
Sep 13, 2015
✟68,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I am not saying the God of the bible is an Alien but i do think some gods were aliens. You see the issue i have is that these supposed gods seem to fly about everywhere in fiery chariots or silvery clouds. Pretty much nearly every religion has instances of gods whizzing about in some sort of silver cloud or chariot.

Now if your an infinite powerful god you don't need technology to move around from place to place.

Now if we assume these ancient historically important texts are not just a load of nice fairytales and describes actual events that happened thousands of years ago then the most likely only conclusion based on living in the 21st century and the knowledge we now now about stars and planets is that these gods were probally Aliens.

Pretty much most scientists think we are not alone in the universe so i don't think its too far fetched to think that intelligent Aliens beings visited out planet thousands of years ago and have been mistaken as gods by primitive humans.
There's probably some truth in what you say. We can never know for sure since we did not live in those ages. we can only assume. However angels (called by the proponents of 2 major religions) were founded by them. Considering both religions contradict the Word of God severely, they were not God's messengers.

Upvote 0