My dreams from childhood, are there any Christian dream interpreters?

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
How do I give him my life

Do you believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross for your sins and rose from the dead? If you do, ask God to forgive You in Jesus Name and trust Him with Your life. You will have eternal life and He will use you to bring others to His kingdom. Bless you. :)

He will teach you in His Word what is right and wrong, you just follow the Bible.

• Agree
Reactions: GTW27
Upvote 0

spiritfilledjm

Site Supporter
Apr 15, 2007
Indianapolis, Indiana
✟225,404.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It sounds so beautiful and peaceful that I can only imagine it being something like the Garden of Eden. You have to remember, when we were children, we were innocent, with a child like faith. It would come as no surprise to me that you would have a dream like this, seeing something like the Garden which, I believe, is also similar to Heaven.

As far as what Greg said, don't worry about it, he probably shouldn't have been posting here per forum rules and all verses he used were from the old testament speaking specifically to the false prophets of that age. You have nothing to repent for, you were not consulting a witch or anything but fellow believers. I would just remember the dream fondly and let it give you peace when you think on it.

Upvote 0

LostChildinTheMidst

Jun 28, 2017
Christian
✟32,714.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It sounds so beautiful and peaceful that I can only imagine it being something like the Garden of Eden. You have to remember, when we were children, we were innocent, with a child like faith. It would come as no surprise to me that you would have a dream like this, seeing something like the Garden which, I believe, is also similar to Heaven.

As far as what Greg said, don't worry about it, he probably shouldn't have been posting here per forum rules and all verses he used were from the old testament speaking specifically to the false prophets of that age. You have nothing to repent for, you were not consulting a witch or anything but fellow believers. I would just remember the dream fondly and let it give you peace when you think on it.
Thank you for the kind words brother

Upvote 0

Joyous Song

Jun 5, 2020
Buffalo
✟46,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When I was a young girl from maybe ages 3-6 I used to dream about getting up in the morning, leaving my house and goin outside, but when I went outside there was a garden. A big beautiful garden. Plants and crops ever so green with the sun so gold and pure it was so beautiful. There was an old man with white hair and there was a woman who had 2 braids super long and white. And they were tending the garden and the crops, and they would always speak to me. I don't remember anything they said I just remember them speaking to me. This dream used to re occur, but after about 6 or 7 years old I never had this dream again. As I've gotten older I began to wonder what this dream meant, sometimes I wonder if it was the garden of Eden. But I'm not so sure

JS: This I know from interpreting my own and my families dreams: The Garden is G-d Word, either written or living through ministry. The duality (two/unity) of elderly gardeners, Male and women. Hair is strength so the women bound her strength in duality, the man's strength was unbound. White is victory or purity. Gold is the finest. Green means growth.

So the meaning I see, the man seems to be G-d the woman is the Spirit who is subservient (strength bound) yet in full unity with G-d. The garden is His promise; Ten years later you been without this dream, this is because you reached the age of understanding (comes around seven) when your ego begins to evolve.

It makes sense you hunger to go back to the age of innocence, our youngest cried when she lost her innocence. Some never notice, but the fact that you do speaks well of your Spirit. You cannot go back but you can go forward, grow beneath the feet of the Messiah through His teachers you may find in time that innocence again,however you also be wiser when this happens.

In a sense, you finally understand more of what they were trying to tell you, but you were too young to understand.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟911,707.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
When I was a young girl from maybe ages 3-6 I used to dream about getting up in the morning, leaving my house and goin outside, but when I went outside there was a garden. A big beautiful garden. Plants and crops ever so green with the sun so gold and pure it was so beautiful. There was an old man with white hair and there was a woman who had 2 braids super long and white. And they were tending the garden and the crops, and they would always speak to me. I don't remember anything they said I just remember them speaking to me. This dream used to re occur, but after about 6 or 7 years old I never had this dream again. As I've gotten older I began to wonder what this dream meant, sometimes I wonder if it was the garden of Eden. But I'm not so sure

It sounds like just a regular dream that occasionally occurred.

Upvote 0