Status
Not open for further replies.

LilBrat4him

Sep 28, 2004
✟15,652.00
Faith
Baptist
OK, FRIST OF ALL I HAVENT BEEN TO MY DADS IN ABOUT 5 MOUTHS!!! SCOUND OF ALL PEOPLE AT CHURCH HAVE BEEN TALKING TO ME ABOUT IT AND ALL, SO LAST WEEK I SAID OK I'LL DO IT I WILL MAKE PEACE WITH HIM SO A LITTLE WHILE AGO I CALLED AND ASKED IF I COULD COME AT 5:00 FOR 2 HOURS BEFORE CHURCH BUT NO! HE HAD SOME ONE COMMING YEAH, I BET HE DID!!!!!

PRAY!!!!!! THIS HAS MADE ME LOSE FAITH

BRITT

Dougie

Apr 21, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Visit site
✟15,548.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Well Brit all one can do is try. I walked away from my hole family many years ago. If it where not for Gods command to love em I wound'n. Yet we are, so thats where I leave it. You can do all you can do Brit. After that you know and Gods know and that all that matters. People will always try to god and tell you to try harder, but stick to the Word of god and not peoples ways. Condamnation is not of God it's the devils best weapon he uses against us, which he'll use anybodie anytime to try and, so to speak pee in our corn flakes. Stand tall in the fact you tried Brit. Leave it with God and rest in His love knowing your heart is pure and right before Him only. I can't stress this enough to you about other people opions will lead you to a early grave Brit.

Upvote 0

JPPT1974

April Showers and Easter 2024!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟569,761.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
LilBrat4him said:
OK, FRIST OF ALL I HAVENT BEEN TO MY DADS IN ABOUT 5 MOUTHS!!! SCOUND OF ALL PEOPLE AT CHURCH HAVE BEEN TALKING TO ME ABOUT IT AND ALL, SO LAST WEEK I SAID OK I'LL DO IT I WILL MAKE PEACE WITH HIM SO A LITTLE WHILE AGO I CALLED AND ASKED IF I COULD COME AT 5:00 FOR 2 HOURS BEFORE CHURCH BUT NO! HE HAD SOME ONE COMMING YEAH, I BET HE DID!!!!!

PRAY!!!!!! THIS HAS MADE ME LOSE FAITH

BRITT

Praying that you will place your faith back in the Lord and that you will lean on God for support.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.