Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2008
Hoover/Spanish Fort, AL
✟51,256.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Please pray for my current/soon-to-be-former youth group. Over the last year kids have been slowly changing and leaving. Last night I discovered some of the things that have been going on and that have cause so many devoted people to leave. I won't repeat any of them, but please pray that these things be brought into the light so they can be dealt with the right way and the church can once again strive for Holiness.

Thank you!

Lukaris

Orthodox Christian
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
✟755,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
"Create in" them "a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within" them.... "Restore unto" them "the joy of thy salvation; and uphold" them "with thy free spirit." ...That they "will teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners be converted unto thee." (adapted from Psalm 51:10,11,13, KJV). Lord have mercy.:crosseo:

Upvote 0

Divinah

Jul 11, 2006
Bakersfield, Ca.
Visit site
✟8,842.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Jesus...please bless the situation with your riteousness...Glory to your name. We know you are a God of truth and do not honor lies...let your truth and your spirit be manifest and bring restoration to those involved.

Blessings, DVNA

Upvote 0

lace

Apr 26, 2008
New Zealand
✟15,333.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Sometimes unforgiveness can bring discord-bringing anger and bitterness.
Pray for forgiveness,in the situration...(I dont no what it is...)
But I do have a feeling that this is the reason why the young youths are leaving.
I pray that Jesus will show you how to pray other this situration...and bring all things to the light.
And I pray that Jesus will bring healing to yous all....claim back what the enermy is trying to destroy...and stand on your feet.
Jesus is lord of lords and he can do anything....

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Catholic.gif

Catholic.gif
Catholic.gif
Catholic.gif

Catholic.gif

Catholic.gif

Catholic.gif

Father we pray for Your Holy Spirit to enter these matters and meet all needs.
We know nothing is impossible for You and we pray for Your divine intervention.
As Your children we know to expect a miracle. It is in Jesus Beloved, Holy, Gentle and Mighty Name we pray.
Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums