My Country is Scary

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
I believe A-look around the community of believers finds the same kinds of fears as those who have no hope. Polls done by both Christian polls and secular sources. The leaven is spreading both in believers and unbelievers. There appears to be quite the worry among believers. It was illustrate in the lives
Better to check what Scripture says again, or for the first time if not seen before, Yahuweh Willing.

I think it is written that no one who is fearful / timid/ afraid/ will be found in the Kingdom of Heaven.

Also "God has not give us a spirit of timidity (or fear), but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." ..... (Peacefulness, unshakeable peace, is one of the sure signs in a believer, that they belong to Christ, even for the unbelievers to see and to marvel at) ..

The Kingdom of God is not food and drink, but righteousness, peace and joy (daily).

And again as written : "be anxious for nothing, but bring everything in prayer to the Father as soon as it comes up" ....

Upvote 0

Vicky gould

Shekinah
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2019
North west
✟69,456.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Better to check what Scripture says again, or for the first time if not seen before, Yahuweh Willing.

I think it is written that no one who is fearful / timid/ afraid/ will be found in the Kingdom of Heaven.

Also "God has not give us a spirit of timidity (or fear), but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." ..... (Peacefulness, unshakeable peace, is one of the sure signs in a believer, that they belong to Christ, even for the unbelievers to see and to marvel at) ..

The Kingdom of God is not food and drink, but righteousness, peace and joy (daily).

And again as written : "be anxious for nothing, but bring everything in prayer to the Father as soon as it comes up" ....
All those things are true but look at the fruit, Christian mental heaith is inundated with rows of books dealing with fear. How many Christian counselors in all the forms they come in are as swamped as secular councilors and service. All the ills of the secular world plague the Christian . Alcohol, drugs, sex etc

Upvote 0

All Englands Skies

Christian-Syndicalist
Nov 4, 2008
Midlands
✟221,157.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Fear not. It wasn't toes he chopped. And you have clearly led a deprived childhood if you haven't seen any of the Mad Max movies :)

Sorry, that's "Road Warrior" to you Norf Americans.

"I am the Nightrider, I'm a fuel injected suicide machine, I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out of controller!"

"Do you see me, Toecutter, do you see me, man? I AM THE NIGHTRIDER!"

Reactions: Tanj
Upvote 0