My Country is Politically Going Nowhere.

Azureknight 773

IXA the Knight Kamen Rider
Apr 26, 2009
Canmanico, Valencia, Bohol
✟44,295.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Greetings all of you my brothers and sisters in Christ. I AzureKnight 773 am now frustrated about this government of mine's politics. It never goes forward to meet the future's desires but always stuck with political bickerings that now went too far. I am sad to say that my country's president is not solving the overall problem of this country. Namely:
- Poverty
- Hunger
- Economic Stability
- Education
- Health
- Sanitation
- Military
- and a lot more.

Read this:
The Daily Tribune - Without Fear or Favor

jehoiakim

Servant
Jun 24, 2011
New Jersey
✟17,202.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Sadly the whole world is going through a mess right now, and I fear it is about to get far worse. We cannot be surprised however, Christ as clear about the end of days which I think we are soon entering, have faith in God not man. Blessings brother, I pray specifically for the Philippines

Upvote 0

Azureknight 773

Apr 26, 2009
✟44,295.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Hi, Azure.

I agree that the political situation in your country is tragic and I pray that it improves.

I hope so and that my fellow Filipinos would MATURE POLITICALLY AND MENTALY with the matters here so as to positively affect the political system of this darn country. I mean, look here, many things are not adressed and the fact the matter is, we are not even doing anything to affect this country in a good way. People from the bottom should work together towards the benefit of this country and the politicians as a whole would go forth and facilitate the upgrades and implement laws. The Executive, Legislative, and Judicial body should work in unity by placing good governance over politics and not politics over good governance. Look here:
Bohol top in governance | Inquirer News
Bohol's Governor Edgar Chatto and Vice Governor Concepcion O. Lim with their Board Members, Congressmen and Mayors as well as the local officials SHOULD BE THE ROLE MODELS of this country in governing and not going to blindly go into an all out "I worship you my president" stuff for the country is in need of good governance.

Sadly the whole world is going through a mess right now, and I fear it is about to get far worse. We cannot be surprised however, Christ as clear about the end of days which I think we are soon entering, have faith in God not man. Blessings brother, I pray specifically for the Philippines

Which is exactly why my worries come for this matter. Unless the world gets good great minded leaders, then this world will never be saved politically. Thanks my fellow servant of the Lord for your concern.

Upvote 0

Steve Petersen

Senior Veteran
May 11, 2005
✟162,912.00
Faith
Deist
Politics
US-Libertarian
Greetings all of you my brothers and sisters in Christ. I AzureKnight 773 am now frustrated about this government of mine's politics. It never goes forward to meet the future's desires but always stuck with political bickerings that now went too far. I am sad to say that my country's president is not solving the overall problem of this country. Namely:
- Poverty
- Hunger
- Economic Stability
- Education
- Health
- Sanitation
- Military
- and a lot more.

Read this:
The Daily Tribune - Without Fear or Favor

You seem to have accepted the faulty premise that it is the government's responsibility to solve these problems.

Upvote 0

Azureknight 773

Apr 26, 2009
✟44,295.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
You seem to have accepted the faulty premise that it is the government's responsibility to solve these problems.

Yes, I accept that one long ago when I lost my faith in my fellow Filipinos. Especially that they do not elect the rightful candidate but rather, go with what the media-men, the family line and the overall peer-to-peer choice endorses. Instead of voting for a candidate that HAS the capability and confidence to rule the country last 2010 election, they chose the one who is not qualified, prepared and stable. Like instead of going forth, he chose to criticize and criticize his predecessors saying that they are corrupt, arresting the people who hate him even if there is no legal basis, no grounds for such actions. I think that made us the biggest idiots in the world for such deed.

This is not a propaganda against my country's president but rather my observation in his administration. Like, can't he tackle on those highly important ones rather than his current actions?

Upvote 0