✟8,757.00
Country
Guatemala
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Good afternoon.
For some time I have started to feel that even small things are sins, for example, if I talk to a female user I start to feel like I am sinning (Lust).

It's not only related to lust, I have the same fears when watching youtube (I may support evil content) and when I want to buy something (same as with Youtube).

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟435,375.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thoreau thought Christians had over developed consciences and sometimes we do. You could just take those thoughts captive as in 2Cor 10:3-5 and let them pass and don’t go by them, if you wanted too. The mind can get out of hand sometimes. That’s what I do - useless gibberish.

Upvote 0

AThaddeus

Jun 23, 2023
Guatemala
✟8,757.00
Country
Guatemala
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Thoreau thought Christians had over developed consciences and sometimes we do. You could just take those thoughts captive as in 2Cor 10:3-5 and let them pass and don’t go by them, if you wanted too. The mind can get out of hand sometimes. That’s what I do - useless gibberish.
Thanks.

Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟591,350.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Pray about where our attention belongs.

If you are having a problem about sharing with a woman . . . possibly you need to share with ladies who help you grow in Jesus.

If your attention is elsewhere . . . this can help keep us weak so wrong stuff of lust can get the better of us.

Reactions: AThaddeus
Upvote 0

ari.sketch

Aug 14, 2023
Daejeon
✟14,889.00
Country
Korea, Republic Of
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hello,

first, I think we need to define what is sin
Secondly, please know that we have an enemy called the devil, and he and his minions are there to tempt us,
they do this through our mind,
being tempted is not sin, it's when you entertain that temptation and act on it, it becomes sin

when you're being tempted, know that you are being tempted by the enemy and dismiss it, don't entertain the temptation

You may be talking to a woman, then a lustful thought comes to mind, that's temptation, rebuke it, knowing a Bible verse will definitely help - when Jesus was tempted, He quoted scriptures.

Don't worry too much about it, temptation in itself is not sin, and most importantly, get yourself into the word of God to help you overcome these temptations. Deepen your relationship with the Holy Spirit, He's there to guide you.

God loves you, you're not meant to live the Christian life alone.

Blessings!

Upvote 0

anetazo

Feb 19, 2023
Meriden
✟27,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Epistle John chapter 3. The difference between Christian sinner and habitual sinners.
Negative thoughts might enter our mind. The key is, don't act on it. Any thoughts of lust, repent and be forgiven. God forgives sins. Our flesh body is weak.
If someone has lust for woman. Dont seduce her and have physical contact. Don't cross any red lines.
The habitual sinners are heathen and fake Christians. They wont repent and dont care. Get the picture.
Understand the difference between Christian sinner and habitual sinners.

Reactions: AThaddeus
Upvote 0