devoted daughter

Mar 14, 2004
✟14,195.00
Faith
Christian
I just received word that my aunt has passed on. She had been in hospital for some time now, after having broken a hip, then developing pneumonia. What a wonderful, lovely, and gentle woman of faith.

I pray that she will have a smooth transition as she is lifted from suffering, and that her daughter and our family will be comforted and have strength in the difficult days ahead.

flying-dove.gif

:prayer: Heavenly Father, I’m grateful for the life and example of Aunt Bertha; may she find peace in the comfort of your embrace; I humbly ask that her daughter, Paula, be comforted and have strength and guidance during this difficult time; may Paula be surrounded by many people of support; may Paula, Paula’s husband (Duane), and their son (Chance), and all of our family have courage and healing. May we all find joy in our memories of Bertha, not only to help our hearts mend, but as a means to pay tribute to such a wonderful and lovely lady. INJC :prayer:

May all who suffer be lifted and find comfort, and may those in need have strength, courage and healing.:prayer:

Battle Maiden

Feb 4, 2006
Shropshire, Midlands
✟1,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Labor
devoted daughter said:
I just received word that my aunt has passed on. She had been in hospital for some time now, after having broken a hip, then developing pneumonia. What a wonderful, lovely, and gentle woman of faith.

:pray::bow::amen:

Lord I thank you that your daughter has gone home to be with you, I thank that she has eternal rest. Lord I ask that you will draw the family to you who have lost their loved one, Lord let your light direct them at this time.

Battle Maiden

Upvote 0

Im-revived

Working for God, through our Lord.
May 5, 2005
England
✟7,494.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
UK-Labour
Lord I pray for devoted daughter and her family now after this loss, but may they feel at peace in knowing her Aunt is now with you. Peace be with you all. Amen:pray:

Im-revived
devoted daughter said:

I pray that she will have a smooth transition as she is lifted from suffering, and that her daughter and our family will be comforted and have strength in the difficult days ahead.

flying-dove.gif

:prayer: Heavenly Father, I’m grateful for the life and example of Aunt Bertha; may she find peace in the comfort of your embrace; I humbly ask that her daughter, Paula, be comforted and have strength and guidance during this difficult time; may Paula be surrounded by many people of support; may Paula, Paula’s husband (Duane), and their son (Chance), and all of our family have courage and healing. May we all find joy in our memories of Bertha, not only to help our hearts mend, but as a means to pay tribute to her. INJC :prayer:

May all who suffer be lifted and find comfort, and may those in need have strength, courage and healing.:prayer:

Upvote 0

JacobsDream

Ace by His Grace
Nov 12, 2005
Chicagoland
✟24,208.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
devoted daughter said:

flying-dove.gif

:prayer: Heavenly Father, I’m grateful for the life and example of Aunt Bertha; may she find peace in the comfort of your embrace; I humbly ask that her daughter, Paula, be comforted and have strength and guidance during this difficult time; may Paula be surrounded by many people of support; may Paula, Paula’s husband (Duane), and their son (Chance), and all of our family have courage and healing. May we all find joy in our memories of Bertha, not only to help our hearts mend, but as a means to pay tribute to her. INJC :prayer:

Father, only you can match the sorrow for this loss with your confort and strength. Fill the void in thier lives and hearts and let this only make them stronger and draw them closer to you in Jesus name.

Upvote 0

TexasSky

Senior Veteran
Mar 6, 2006
Texas
✟12,139.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
devoted daughter said:

flying-dove.gif

My prayers are with you and your family.

Upvote 0

devoted daughter

Mar 14, 2004
✟14,195.00
Faith
Christian
Njcl, Battle maiden, I’m revived :)hug: hey sis!), sherry, hypostatic, JD, ahmunmun, and Tex... I can’t thank you all enough! I’d love to show her daughter the support that is given here in prayers. Thanks so much! It means so much to me, and help so much to feel the support. :hug::amen:

:prayer: Heavenly father, please bring peace to auntie, and lift her from suffering; may Paula, Duane, Chance, and our family be comforted and have healing. May Paula and her family have strength in the difficult days ahead, and persevere with courage and faith. INJC :prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums