✟20,186.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hey :)

How did you come to Christ? Did you grow up in the church and/or always walk closely with God?

What type of music do you like? Favorite bands?
I grew up in a Christian household and my dad was youth pastor until recently when he became a pastor. I devoted my life to God when I was about 11 or 12, but was baptized earlier than that.

I tend to listen mainly to Christian music, and I really like Matthew West songs. However, I also like some 80s music.

Upvote 0

PKFox

Child of God
Apr 24, 2017
Michigan
✟20,186.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Who or what is your Favourite 80's singer/ band? And what is a good memory that you can recall?( if it's not too private that is!)
I don't really have a favorite, but I just kind of like how the music sounds. I don't listen to it often enough to have a favorite band. Although, my dad names the band/ singer every time a song comes on the radio...
A good memory I have... there's a summer camp I go to every year where just about every memory I have is great (except one week that was extremely depressing for me and my friends, but I blame the dean). One particular memory I enjoy at that camp is of when a friend of mine, Elli, decided to fill an empty water bottle with little papers of encouragement for a new friend of hers, Ellie (yeah, kind of confusing), who confided in her. Elli asked pretty much everyone at camp to write something encouraging, whether it was a smiley face, Bible verse, or just an encouraging message, on a little piece of paper to put in the water bottle. Then we stuffed the bottle full of these papers and at dinner on the last night of camp, Elli gave Ellie the special gift and everyone in the dining hall applauded. It was heart-warming, but not only because of the kind gesture, but also because of how everyone worked together to make it happen without letting Ellie find out before it was finished.

• Friendly
Reactions: Nous Sommes
Upvote 0