Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Blessings are working again :) Have you clicked on the "Petz" tab at the top of the site to see if you can find your pets there? Sometimes the pets don't show up under your posts- I'm not sure why (I wonder if there's an issue with the profile icons showing up under the name). I couldn't find any of your pets in the kennels there or with a gravestone so I'm not sure why else they would have poofed and disappeared. But as far as I know the feature IS working.

Upvote 0

Lilly Owl

Since when is God's adversary a curse word here?
Dec 23, 2012
✟2,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
Ceili, I do hope your pets return. Have you PM's an Administrator or the Moderator of the Pets forum?

hi, how to have pets here? i want one.

Members can click on the "Vet" icon in the "Petz" link at the top of the homepage toolbar. And there they'll find the links to create a pet or an egg that hatches into a pet in 3 days.

Link is Here

Be sure to feed your pets once you get them. Even if they're in the kennels they can go hungry.

Upvote 0

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Ceili, I do hope your pets return. Have you PM's an Administrator or the Moderator of the Pets forum?

Members can click on the "Vet" icon in the "Petz" link at the top of the homepage toolbar. And there they'll find the links to create a pet or an egg that hatches into a pet in 3 days.

Link is Here

Be sure to feed your pets once you get them. Even if they're in the kennels they can go hungry.

The hunger levels stay the same when they are in the kennel as when they went in; you must remove the pets to feed them.

*The OP has not been back since APRIL

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lilly Owl

Since when is God's adversary a curse word here?
Dec 23, 2012
✟2,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
I confess.....I still feed hungry pets too when I spot them :sorry:
So do I.
smileys-hugs-996364.gif
They're blessed to have us. ;)