Musical Taste

LeosVires

Apr 7, 2008
✟7,729.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Ok, i am going to make my list. hehehe. I do the same. I listen to everything, but i might as well make myself clear.

Country, Metal (Dark, Black, Goth, Death, White), Punk, Worship, Contemporary Christian, Rap (SOME, not all), Dance, Electro, Bluegrass, Disco, folk, and much much more XD

Upvote 0

youthwalk

Kimpa Vita
Dec 7, 2005
Visit site
✟47,713.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Gospel - all sorts- Hillsong, Israel and the New Breed, Kirk Franklin, Judy Jacobs, Martha Munizzi, Micha Stampley, Yolanda Addams and of course all my Trinidadian and West Indian faves like Papa San, Koen Duncan, Isaac Blackman, Jadee...

Calypso -David Rudder and the older stuff.

African - LadySmith Black Mambazo, Les Go, Mariam Makeda, Issa Bagayogo and others.

Upvote 0

WileyCoyote

Contributor
Dec 4, 2007
✟54,975.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Old school R&B (Dionne Warwick, Luther Vandross, SWV, Elton John, Boys 2 Men, Stevie Wonder, Lionel Richie, Whitney Houston, Janet Jackson, Michael Jackson, Xscape, Tevin Campbell, Case, Blackstreet and many more....) and Rap. Though I'm shying away from gangsta 'c'rap. I like old school Kool Mo Dee, LL Cool J, Whodini, MC Hammer, Bell Biv Devoe and others. Yep, the 80's and early 90's was the best era for music.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Trashionista

Jun 10, 2007
The Copacabana
✟9,243.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
CA-Liberals
30% assorted metal/heavier rock.
20% classic/oldies.
15% assorted Francophone - which covers several genres, but I'm just going to file it under that.
15% pop - the guilty pleasures of the bunch. Avril, Britney, Spice Girls, Ashlee, etc.
10% - Standards/classical/piano-based stuff.
5% - World - excluding French & English stuff. JRock/JPop, Verka, etc. Though a couple end up falling into previous categories as well.
5% - Random songs discovered through EuroVision, Youtube, William Shatner, etc.

The favorites, most listened to... Spice Girls, Nine Inch Nails, Arch Enemy, Lacuna Coil, The Jimi Hendrix Experience, The Doors, Malice Mizer, Serge Gainsbourg, Frank Sinatra, Thelonius Monk, Joan Jett & The Blackhearts, MC Solaar, etc.

Upvote 0

Ave Maria

Ave Maria Gratia Plena
May 31, 2004
Diocese of Evansville, IN
✟108,671.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I listen only to Christian music. I listen to Christian Contemporary Music, Praise and Worship Music, Gospel Music, and Hymns. :) I guess you could say that I do not listen to just Christian music though as I also listen to Classical Music from time to time but it is rare for me to do so.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

EAKyle

Feb 6, 2008
✟7,878.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
different variations of metal (Misery Signals, abbigail williams, finntroll, Maylene And The Sons Of Disaster, The Faceless)
Crust Punk (Tragedy, DropDead, Fathers Day)
Hardcore (Cursed, Minor Threat, Negative FX)
Grindcore (Pig Destroyer, Napalm Death, Phobia)
Pop Punk (New Found Glory, Fireworks, Daggermouth)
Indie (Bright Eyes, Cain & Abel, Say Anything, Elliott Smith)
Rap & Hip Hop (Public Enemy, Necro, ODB)

Upvote 0