Auckland
✟380,662.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thought i recognized another spaghetti string plucker. Got the Chaconne down pat yet?

Being 73 I need to meet someone with the anointing from Him to rebuke my arthritis and then I can get into it again...

Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟380,662.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't play, but sing, and I have had that experience in worship. One time the Worship Leader knew what was happening, and he signaled the band to cut out so that only the vocals could be heard.

The result was perfect 6 part harmony, in an auditorium of 500+ worshipers.

Many of us were on our knees, heads to the floor in humility and homage to God.
It was beautiful.

Yes I experienced something like this also - inspired harmonies - only once about 40 years ago.

Sadly that devotional element is long gone - replaced by whatever they call it - you know - that loud thing...

Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
Yes I experienced something like this also - inspired harmonies - only once about 40 years ago.

Sadly that devotional element is long gone - replaced by whatever they call it - you know - that loud thing...

That's why those of us who can hear them, have to keep them alive; Even if we are the only ones who can play or sing them to God. He hears us, and He will give us the opportunities to give Him such glory.
Even if He is our only audience.

That's why I keep singing, keep practicing on a regular basis, knowing that He is listening. And it brings me joy to do so. Not joy for my sake, but joy knowing that what I do is an offering going directly to Him, and for no other reason.

Upvote 0

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Hello everyone is there anyone that could tell me what this is or what happened ?

about a year ago I decided to strum the guitar at a tent meeting (I can strum some rhythms on guitar) so I had this nice rhythm melody that i was playing but before I got into it I decided to play to the Lord with this instrument and I played with my faith and heart to the Lord.. but as I was playing this rhythm I felt something shift in the spirit and joy came over me and it just felt like what I played on the guitar had some type of spiritual.... power?.... I’m not sure how to describe it but it was strange and after I did play it the powers of darkness was angered so it seemed...

I was in a troubling time but this music that I played gave me joy in the spirit and felt the spiritual atmosphere change and I called it tidings to victory..

Maybe it’s just music I’m not to sure but it felt spiritual as I played it was a strange experience and it only occurred that time I played it that day..

It was definitely spiritual warfare between the Sound and noise.

Crescendo/cacophony

*Music is everywhere.

• Winner
Reactions: pdudgeon
Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
It was definitely spiritual warfare between the Sound and noise.

Crescendo/cacophony

*Music is everywhere.
yep, I've been there too; the difference between praise versus noise.
Terrible dissonance, like screeching buzzards. Unbearable, it hurts the heart.

Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
Being 73 I need to meet someone with the anointing from Him to rebuke my arthritis and then I can get into it again...

Try using a medicated roll-on balm called IcyHot to the back of your hands and fingers. The heat helps to relax the muscles so that the blood can circulate more, and so that the muscles will loosen up.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟380,662.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Try using a medicated roll-on balm called IcyHot to the back of your hands and fingers. The heat helps to relax the muscles so that the blood can circulate more, and so that the muscles will loosen up.
Appreciate the tip...

That is very helpful.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Hello everyone is there anyone that could tell me what this is or what happened ?

about a year ago I decided to strum the guitar at a tent meeting (I can strum some rhythms on guitar) so I had this nice rhythm melody that i was playing but before I got into it I decided to play to the Lord with this instrument and I played with my faith and heart to the Lord.. but as I was playing this rhythm I felt something shift in the spirit and joy came over me and it just felt like what I played on the guitar had some type of spiritual.... power?.... I’m not sure how to describe it but it was strange and after I did play it the powers of darkness was angered so it seemed...

I was in a troubling time but this music that I played gave me joy in the spirit and felt the spiritual atmosphere change and I called it tidings to victory..

Maybe it’s just music I’m not to sure but it felt spiritual as I played it was a strange experience and it only occurred that time I played it that day..

I've heard some unusual things can happen if an orchestra is tuned to 444 as opposed to 440 as is done now.

That begins after the twenty four minute mark in this video:

Upvote 0

Adam Trotman

Apr 6, 2020
Atlanta, GA
✟7,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I reccomend checking out my podcast on the power of music in our spiritual journey!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Music can definitely be an anointing gift to minister to others. I feel that way when I am singing praise to the Lord.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums