✟16,893.00
Country
Belgium
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Hello all,

I make music myself and would like to share it. It's a bit classical/soundtrack kind of music and it has not lyrics.

I consider it a bit christian because I try to add a feeling to the music. The title also has to do with Christianity and enlarges the feeling I want people to get when listening to the music.

I will now share two tracks, you can already listen to more of them on my Soundcloud if you would like to do that. I will share other songs over the coming days. I will do my best not to add a song daily since many forums consider that spam it seems and ban me for it.
I just want to share the music I make with the gift God gave me, but I guess some christian forums consider that spam.

I have to think then about the cornerstone who gets rejected. But what do I know about Christianity right...

The first song is called: "I Will Prevail" It's message is one of holding on, never giving up. Maybe you get down sometimes, in faith, in life. The message of the song is to always remain hopefull and prevail till the end.
I Will Prevail

The second song is named "His Arrival On Earth" and it's about the return of Jesus Christ. His return will be majestic and hopefull, something I feel when hearing the song.
His Arrival On Earth

Let me know what you think of them! I am not a professional, I am just an amateur so please try to be kind, even if you do not like the songs...

I will post more songs in the comment section within the next couple of days. I will not make a new post for all of them because that is considered spam and then I get banned here too and I do not want that.

Reactions: Dave L

JimBeta

Sep 26, 2018
Begijnendijk
✟16,893.00
Country
Belgium
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Next two song are these:

"Will He Find Faith" is about how Jesus will return and as written, will wonder if there is still faith to be found: Will He Find Faith

"Those That Are Left Behind " is the story of the people who are left behind when He comes to save us.
Those That Are Left Behind

Upvote 0