Jun 27, 2007
✟100,595.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
He contains no darkness but He made the darkness and evil.
How can He have made evil when evil is being w/o God in a world made by God? Darkness also being w/o Him.

1 John 2:16
For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh and the lust of the eyes and the boastful pride of life, is not from the Father, but is from the world

Ephesians 4:18
being darkened in their understanding, excluded from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in them, because of the hardness of their heart;

Jude 1:19
These are the ones who cause divisions, worldly-minded, devoid of the Spirit.

Upvote 0

Natsumi Lam

Preparer of the Bride
Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2015
✟120,306.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
How can He have made evil when evil is being w/o God in a world made by God? Darkness also being w/o Him.

1 John 2:16
For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh and the lust of the eyes and the boastful pride of life, is not from the Father, but is from the world

Ephesians 4:18
being darkened in their understanding, excluded from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in them, because of the hardness of their heart;

Jude 1:19
These are the ones who cause divisions, worldly-minded, devoid of the Spirit.
Isaiah 45:7 King James Version (KJV)
7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Upvote 0

~Zao~

Wisdom’s child
Site Supporter
Jun 27, 2007
✟100,595.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Isaiah 45:7 King James Version (KJV)
7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.
Oh well goodie goodie for your side. I’m sick of this forum that calls evil good and good evil.

Upvote 0

~Zao~

Wisdom’s child
Site Supporter
Jun 27, 2007
✟100,595.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Are you upset at the verse...cuz i didnt write it.
I’m not upset at anybodies thoughts about God. I’m sure what you interpret Him to be will be who you will meet. I just don’t like other people shoving their interpretations down other peoples throats. If you knew God as a Father you would not call Him evil but if you know Him as a judge then to the merciless He will be merciless so I would probably call that an evil encounter for sure.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Hi Family,

I was told recently that we are supposed to portray God always in a good light.

If God brings light; yet He biblically brings destruction also... is it also fair to say He is a god of justice?

Light...provided us Jesus and salvation.

Justice: Sodom and Ghmorrah; the Red Sea; Noah and the flood...etc

Isaiah says 45:7
I form the light, and create darkness; I make peace, and create evil; I, the Lord, do all these things.

So do we ALWAYS have to portray Him in a good light or can we also tell it like it is as He is also the god of Justice?

~Natsumi Lam~
God can not do anything that is not righteous.... Things we see to be evil, mean, brutal.. whatever... are all righteous when you know the whole story. We are blind.. and / or.... don't see what God is doing...
God's ways are not our ways but are always righteous.

• Agree
Reactions: Natsumi Lam
Upvote 0

Natsumi Lam

Preparer of the Bride
Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2015
✟120,306.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I’m not upset at anybodies thoughts about God. I’m sure what you interpret Him to be will be who you will meet. I just don’t like other people shoving their interpretations down other peoples throats. If you knew God as a Father you would not call Him evil but if you know Him as a judge then to the merciless He will be merciless so I would probably call that an evil encounter for sure.
I havent called Him evil.

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Guys..your going to have to search dig..well take Isa 45 7. Is that really what it means? Context. God didnt creat evil.. He cant.. and SIN came from where? Not God.. Satan.. the word says "sin was found in him".

So YES if one reads Isa 45 7 for only what its written but context.. ISRAEL? And how GOD treats them? When their good and bad? To many times we only see the bad.. yet everything works our for out best. God is ALWASY pointing you up..using ALL things for HIS glory.

This is the same with the book of beginnings. Got to read serach pray. God can not do evil.. can not create darkness.. back to no evil in Him. For GOD so loved the world. By one mans sin.. then one man Christ.

So do you have to? No... your choice.. but not to would be lying. Why not simply ask Him? Is He not real? Does He not live in those that love Him a temple that was not made by mans hands? Does not His Chidlren hear His voice? Does not He hear the righteous? He does not hear the unrighteous. And does He not answer before we finish praying? Did Christ not say.. what ever you desire when you pray believe you recieve it you have it? Did He not also say what ever you ask the Father in my name He will do it? And said ask my anthing I will do it?

So pray seek ask HIm what He meant in that verse and WAIT on the lord..He will show you where its written.. ah there in is the problem.. t he price to HEAR.

Upvote 0

Natsumi Lam

Preparer of the Bride
Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2015
✟120,306.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Guys..your going to have to search dig..well take Isa 45 7. Is that really what it means? Context. God didnt creat evil.. He cant.. and SIN came from where? Not God.. Satan.. the word says "sin was found in him".

So YES if one reads Isa 45 7 for only what its written but context.. ISRAEL? And how GOD treats them? When their good and bad? To many times we only see the bad.. yet everything works our for out best. God is ALWASY pointing you up..using ALL things for HIS glory.

This is the same with the book of beginnings. Got to read serach pray. God can not do evil.. can not create darkness.. back to no evil in Him. For GOD so loved the world. By one mans sin.. then one man Christ.

So do you have to? No... your choice.. but not to would be lying. Why not simply ask Him? Is He not real? Does He not live in those that love Him a temple that was not made by mans hands? Does not His Chidlren hear His voice? Does not He hear the righteous? He does not hear the unrighteous. And does He not answer before we finish praying? Did Christ not say.. what ever you desire when you pray believe you recieve it you have it? Did He not also say what ever you ask the Father in my name He will do it? And said ask my anthing I will do it?

So pray seek ask HIm what He meant in that verse and WAIT on the lord..He will show you where its written.. ah there in is the problem.. t he price to HEAR.
Didnt God create satan knowing exactly what he would become?

Upvote 0

~Zao~

Wisdom’s child
Site Supporter
Jun 27, 2007
✟100,595.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Didnt God create satan knowing exactly what he would become?
One thing that can be said about it, since we don’t know what was meant by ‘till evil was FOUND in him’ ... the black background is what shows forth the light like the night time shows forth the stars, so for that I guess we should be grateful.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums