Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I vote for the person who I believe follows the Golden Rule, which is the philosophy not only of Christianity but of most of other faiths. "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." It leads me towards good decisions.
That's a good way to go. It's very hard though to tell who fits that because one news organization will make one person out to be a saint and another news organization will make someone out to be the devil himself. Politics is a double edged sword and there is no way to not get cut sadly. Be a Republican, you're going to be criticized. Be a Democrat, you're going to be criticized. I try my best to stay out of it because you can literally please no more than 50% of the people that you're talking to since literally half of the country votes one way and another votes the other way.

I actually have a book from 1880 (originally published in 1878) called Hill's Manual of Social and Business forms which tells not to speak of politics in public. If a book from 1878 knew that politics was getting bad and it led to heated debates then imagine where we are now 142 years later after the publishing of my book's original publication date.

Last edited:
Upvote 0