Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Some of you may remember that I have done a few threads about moving and I got into an apartment so thank you for praying about that. Now I have a few more prayer requests regarding my move.

1. I have to fill out tax stuff for my job and am also having some insurance problems so please pray about that.

2. I have to change my ID since I am leaving my state so please pray that I would be able to get that done quickly.

3. There is some insecurity in the job I am getting to please pray that the company would stay around and that I would do well in the job too.

Also please pray that my move would generally go smoothly. I leave this weekend.

William J

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2021
Buffalo, NY
✟268,476.00
Country
United States
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Single
I pray that God would look over you, protect you, and help you to achieve all of these tasks. I pray that God would help you fill out your tax forms, resolve your problems with insurance, change your ID, and keep your company in business.

Upvote 0

seaofsand

Mar 22, 2020
Southwest US
✟34,220.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I pray that you will find this process as easy as it can be, and that your new position will be protected. I know the stress of moving to a new state. I've done it twice, but it's never been too bad. May God bless you and be with you.

Upvote 0