Jun 16, 2004
Tennessee
Visit site
✟19,777.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Passion of the Christ- It's the only time I've ever continued to cry after the movie was over
Steel Magnolias- I cry til my eyes are swollen and I have a headache everytime. The part that really gets me is when Sally Field's character goes to pick up her grandson after the funeral...:cry: I just can't handle it.

Most recently Life as We Know it made me cry. It wasn't a good movie, but it did have sad parts...but I don't have to worry about it making me cry again...I'm not watching that piece of crap more than once!:p

Upvote 0

MacFall

Agorist
Nov 24, 2007
Western Pennsylvania, USA
✟25,688.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I cried at the end of Gigli when I realized I had wasted two hours of my life on the worst film ever made in the history of mankind.

You apparently haven't seen:
Manos: The Hands of Fate
Plan 9 from Outer Space
and
Battlefield Earth

Upvote 0
E

Edwards1984

Battlefield Earth is definitely high on the crap meter. I also weeped at the end of the Planet of the Apes remake in sheer joy that it was over and I would never have to endure it again.

Excuse me, haven't you watched the "making of" specials? It's not a remake, it's a "re-realization." Never mind that there are dozens of references to the original movie, don't confuse me with the facts. :kyaa:

Upvote 0

Singermom

Jul 20, 2010
✟9,298.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Battlefield Earth is definitely high on the crap meter. I also weeped at the end of the Planet of the Apes remake in sheer joy that it was over and I would never have to endure it again.

Gee...I actually kinda LIKED the newer "Planet of the Apes". Of course, I also liked "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band", so you really can't take MY word for anything. :D

Upvote 0