Minnesota
✟7,227.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
So in the movie Vacation as Clark is eating his sandwich his wife cries, “the dog peed on the sandwiches.” Yet in the church these sandwiches resemble a gift many are told they have been given.
Jesus ask the Believers, when the Son of Man cometh will he find faith? Luke 18:8. As many of us feel we are being feed these wet sandwiches as the Church teaches us of the gift of SINgleness. If a man or woman is single and can maintain they celibacy happily yes this is a gift. But I dare to say for many of us unmarried this is no gift at all, but total condemnation. This is why I capitalize the first letters in the word, cause this feel much worse than any sin. With the warning in Hebrews 13:4 why do we SINgles have to defend why are burning in lust is of great concern. Added to this in the creation God said everything was good will except for one item. “And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will give him a help meet for him. Genesis 2:18. Now I say again to those singles who can happily control themselves it is a great gift. But God not me states for the rest of us SINgles it is not GOOD!
Yes Jesus is the Truest Tree of life. But as a SINgle man I once hope that God might allow me that tree of life that other married men (and for women vice versa) have been given. But find that my heart is not only broken but wonder if i am spiritually died, did God the Father refuse me when I asked for the Son’s blood to cleanse me. Hope deferred maketh the heart sick: but when the desire cometh, it is a tree of life. Proverbs 13:12
Now I find I have left my first love, Revelations 2:3-4. Church is seldom in my thoughts as I think how odd I feel plus how odd other SINgles feel as we struggle with a sexual affliction which scriptures give one answer for that is in I Corinthians 7:2. Faith in the Church is a dying matter. Just as this SINgle man; so many more SINgle men and women have abandoned Church. For we are told Church is a not social place yet many married couples are socialable with one another.
Please stop trying to feed SINgles this wet disgusting sandwich. And married people please praise God for your gift from God as Amy Grant sings He has been doubly good to you. And if you have children He multiple His blessing even more. From a 58 year old loser.

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟204,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican

AMBASSADOR HAT

This thread has been moved from Memorials and Grief Support to My Two Cents. This thread is advice for CF members on how to treat single Christians, not a memorial for a person who has died. Thanks!

Upvote 0