[MOVED] What happens when a non-NASA astronaut is asked about the shape of the earth?

SeventyOne

May 2, 2015
✟167,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
Flat earthers definitely think and question.

They think they can't possibly be wrong, and they question anyone and anything that suggests that they are.

Incredible how backwards you all are. Flat earthers are flat earthers precisely because we've been able to admit we have been wrong for our entire lives. If you and all those who liked/agreed with your post can't see this overt logical issue, then how could you possibly ever be capable of understading the nature of the lie you all embrace?

• Haha
Reactions: Lost4words
Upvote 0

renniks

Jun 2, 2008
✟149,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I speak Russian. Unfortunately that doesn't help much when translating Polish as spoken in the interview.
I don't speak Polish either. I also don't think it matters. If that video is evidence, they are really grasping.

• Agree
Reactions: Jimmy D
Upvote 0

HitchSlap

PROUDLY PRIMATE
Aug 6, 2012
✟281,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Incredible how backwards you all are. Flat earthers are flat earthers precisely because we've been able to admit we have been wrong for our entire lives. If you and all those who liked/agreed with your post can't see this overt logical issue, then how could you possibly ever be capable of understading the nature of the lie you all embrace?
I've never seen a flat earther smart enough to know they're wrong. On the flip side, I've seen innumerable intelligent people capable of understanding how science works.

Conspiracy theorists, the lot of 'em.

Upvote 0

FrumiousBandersnatch

Mar 20, 2009
✟327,219.00
Faith
Atheist
I don't speak Polish either. I also don't think it matters. If that video is evidence, they are really grasping.
You really don't need to grasp if you have faith - if you believe... I think this is why they make so little effort to get things right.

• Winner
Upvote 0

Strathos

No one important
Dec 11, 2012
God's Earth
✟263,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat

And you determine this based on watching youtube videos and ignoring all other evidence.

I've stated this many times before, but I actually performed several experiments after reading flat earth arguments online... they all didn't pan out, and the flat earthers' excuses for why they didn't were as unconvincing as always.

• Winner
Upvote 0

SeventyOne

May 2, 2015
✟167,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
I've never seen a flat earther smart enough to know they're wrong. On the flip side, I've seen innumerable intelligent people capable of understanding how science works.

Conspiracy theorists, the lot of 'em.

Yea you have. You see this one right in front of you. You just aren't able to recognize your reality for what it truly is.

Upvote 0

SeventyOne

May 2, 2015
✟167,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
And you determine this based on watching youtube videos and ignoring all other evidence.

I've stated this many times before, but I actually performed several experiments after reading flat earth arguments online... they all didn't pan out, and the flat earthers' excuses for why they didn't were as unconvincing as always.

So have I. Earth is flat. Always has been.

• Haha
Reactions: Lost4words
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Yahweh, Yahushua, astronomers, angels, even demons,
have seen all the planets, including earth,
and they know a ball when they see it.

Why do the demons lie to men though ? Don't they want men to know the truth and to come to Jesus to learn the truth ?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

sjastro

May 14, 2014
✟278,285.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
More evidence that supports the theory women are more intelligent than men.:)

flat-earthers-gender-b2-10.png__w1024

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
... it's flat!

Interviewer: "You've been there! Is earth really a sphere hanging in outer space?"

Hermaszewski: "Earth is flat, as some expect. I didn't expect this question. I assure you, it's flat."

Food for thought.

250 posts; has anyone admitted they fell for a Polish joke?

Upvote 0

Skreeper

Jan 30, 2017
Germany
✟91,021.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
So have I. Earth is flat. Always has been.

I hope you live long enough so that we can shoot you into space and watch your mind implode when you finally see our planet in all its round glory.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SeventyOne

May 2, 2015
✟167,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
250 posts; has anyone admitted they fell for a Polish joke?

It's not a joke. A reason I posted it is because ball-earthers like to use the argument about flat-earthers being stupid because they don't accept claims of astronauts who claim it to be a ball. This is just proof of that hypocrisy when they, in turn, refuse to accept the word of an astronaut who states it's flat. It's unfortunate that they seem unable to recognize their own hypocrisy.

Upvote 0

SeventyOne

May 2, 2015
✟167,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
I hope you live long enough so that we can shoot you into space and watch your mind implode when you finally see our planet in all its round glory.

There's been numerous curvature and movement tests already conducted here on the ground which confirm the flat and motionless plane. Such trips are unnecessary.

You may want to check out post 143. The funny thing is that when you go to the original presentation, that one section I posted has been edited out of the presentation.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Strathos

No one important
Dec 11, 2012
God's Earth
✟263,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat

He'll just say it's all a big fake done with smoke and mirrors.

Upvote 0