Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think I've become mouseless !!! I wonder why that could be? LOL

blackstar.jpg

Yeti_o9.jpg

A_Few_Cats.jpg

I think having 9 cats might explain why I have only seen 1 mouse this past year and the little guy was hiding in our tornado shelter. After I chased it out, 2 of my cats jumped it.

Reactions: SparkyMaddie
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Starcrystal

Sheep in Wolves clothing
Mar 2, 2004
In the woods... was In an old church - was On the
✟14,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
i had a cat who threw her mice up to me on the bed while i was sleeping LOL ....it was her "gift" to me. i believe.....miss her

I had that too back in the 90s. I mentioned it here a few years ago. How old is this thread anyways, it's ANCIENT! LOL.

So yours THREW the mices? Mine would come up on the bed making a mrrrowww sound and drop the dead mouse on my the blanket over my chest and sometimes only 6" from my mouth! I KNOW what those cats were thinking!

Upvote 0

Starcrystal

Sheep in Wolves clothing
Mar 2, 2004
✟14,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My cats here have never brought me a mouse, mole, squirl or any other varmint in 4 years. they are ferocious carnivors and all they might leave in the yard is a bit of squirl fur. One of my dogs did kill a possum last year and when I came out in the morning she stuck her nose at it as if to push it towards me. What is she, a cat?
Wait, isn't this thread about MICE! ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Starcrystal

Sheep in Wolves clothing
Mar 2, 2004
✟14,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Starcrystal

Sheep in Wolves clothing
Mar 2, 2004
✟14,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:) we have 7. i never see mice. ok,i see what's left!

LOL! Here that only happens sometimes. They eat it all. Occasionally they'll leave a mole on the trail. If they get a squirrel they might leave some remains.
And at present we have 11 cats because of 2 kittens about a week old. Here we go! But 3 of the cats spend a lot of time away from the house, like days at a time, even weeks, so it evens out. Our fattest cat is the one who eats the least here and comes in only every 3 or 4 days. he hangs out in the neighbors woods and hunts mice. I saw him last week catch a mouse near our driveway so I guess we did have a mouse on the property.

Upvote 0