"Most important show in my 15 years of radio", Alex Jones, Two Days Ago - Discuss

Pastor J Dog

Sep 29, 2012
✟499.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
LINK

We don't hear much about C.S here in my country, except for, of course, the platinum mines saga, which most township people agree is a setup from the government to nationalize mining, and force people to work in unbearable conditions. I have this discussion quite often with my people out in the districts and townships. Unionization is also a big problem in our country - most of us middle class agree that unionization is wrong, well, at least, the way it is run is wrong.

Our unions are crazy IMO, they just go around killing people, picking them off like flies, and the mining companies are like mafia. It's horrifying.

I have a friend who stays out by the platinum mines and he swears that the police killed those +50 men to set the public up, he says that it was definitely corruption.

It's not such a far gone thing to say considering that our Police Commissioner, Bheki Cele, was slammed for drug traficking.

And you just need to use the process of elimination, common sense, obviously he must have been involved in the slave and prostitution rings.

You see, our police force is very questionable. Even our current commissioner is questionable for his involvement in billions of tax collector's money that was spent to relocate the police head quarters... and why? Why relocate? Reporters say that it was to cover up, more corruption. During this saga a main court house was burnt down. These guys leave huge tracks for the media, but even the media is full of liars, because they want public and free speech to be silenced.

(((
Oh ye and apparently in 3 months time people will not be allowed to travel on planes without a chip in their arm... :/
)))

So our police for is messed up.

The unions are messed up.

Farming is extremely dangerous in our country, and it is no longer an issue of race, because international bylaws and laws are very forward.

Farming is like illegal. You can't produce anything anymore dairy or meat or even vegetables to the public, without it being heavily sterilized, and drugged.

Eastern Cape, a province in our country used to be a wonderful place, but now they say all the cattle are being taken away, and people are just giving up.

Old ways are being done away with in our country. We used to be quite big on survival and living natural, herbal remedies, but now technology is stealing the thunder.

Everyone is just going nuts. It's crazy.

Oh and the inappropriate content industry is sky rocketing in our country, and that is so sad, because it is messing our country up. Ever since we had the world cup it just brought drugs, and prostitutes and drugs and more crime.

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
"Most important show in my 15 years of radio", Alex Jones

Did he announce his retirement? Otherwise I'm sure it's just the same old conspiratorial garbage he's been spouting impotently for all those years.

Upvote 0

seashale76

Unapologetic Iconodule
Dec 29, 2004
✟173,835.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Pastor J Dog

Sep 29, 2012
✟499.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Ugh Supreme come on. Think. South Africa gets so little publicity overseas. You guys don't know our country man lol. We like know more about America.

Did you know that non-Americans know more about America than Americans do?

And, did you know that most Americans... are not Americans... they just immigrants?

Bethesday, we don't have C.S. feeds in our country. There is the government news... and... the government news. That's all we get. Everything else passes down orally. And they say the "government" wants to slam free speech and public speech and close our newspaper tribunals... yet we, the public, not so stupid, have know for years that the tribunals have been bought and paid for, for years now. We just get fed loads of garbage that's all.

seashale whatsup pastor.... ugh its like people who say zuma, or mbeki, or bush or ben laden or kim jon ill or the pope or any of these leaders r like moronic... The Bible teaches that we must pray for our leaders, and beware of spiritual principalities in high authorizes... we have to pray for them, because these guys are in a very dangerous territory, could put their whole family at risk.... so like i just don't buy into the "this is wrong, i am right... i don't give evidence... how dare you accuse me of being wrong" approach lol... it's like we have to study this stuff... like who knows what may happen at the turn of the year... mb starvation... depression... war... we have to prepare always mobilize to defend our families against criminals...

USincognito yo what's up atheist dude? ye... well... it's like calling an egg an egg, but just like that's all... you are this, therefore that.... same logic that discrimination uses... which is wrong im sure u will agree? t

but i guess some of the stuff he says is kinda nuts lol

his song... what... crazy like alex jones....

and the star wars theme song... gosh.... ye...

oh ye btw they say he's a knights templar lol so much for the bill of truth

but i just think the illuminati uses him to be a poster boy that they can manipulate. devil likes boasting about evil... so like mb that's an explanation, but

then again maybe not. maybe he's just been given the runner, and is being watched closely by "American Christian Activists"? Who knows... im sure we would if we actually did the research.

Upvote 0
Nov 23, 2012
✟7,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sorry to hear about all this. I had no idea South Africa has been going downhill so quickly after the World Cup.
There seems to be a blackout here in America regarding all the bad news in South Africa. There is practically a genocide against the white race over there from what I've read, but nobody talks about it.

Upvote 0

Bethesda

Sep 11, 2012
✟8,601.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Sorry to hear about all this. I had no idea South Africa has been going downhill so quickly after the World Cup.
There seems to be a blackout here in America regarding all the bad news in South Africa. There is practically a genocide against the white race over there from what I've read, but nobody talks about it.

Perhaps you should ask the OP if there is a practically a genocide against whites - we all hear these stories but they are often manipulated by extremists - from what I could of the shootings at that mine there were white SAPS officers trying to bring the fire under control so presumably there is not genocide going on if there are still white guys in the polisie

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Nov 23, 2012
✟7,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm pretty sure that drugs and prostitution existed in SA before the World Cup.

Nobody suggested that they didn't exist before the World Cup. My post just reflected my surprise that things had taken a sharp turn for the worst after the World Cup.

Perhaps you should ask the OP if there is a practically a genocide against whites - we all hear these stories but they are often manipulated by extremists - from what I could of the shootings at that mine there were white SAPS officers trying to bring the fire under control so presumably there is not genocide going on if there are still white guys in the polisie

Most of the stories I heard were from actual people from South Africa. A good friend of mine from high school had emigrated to the US due to the violence against whites.

What is your experience with this alleged genocide against the white race in SA, OP?

Upvote 0

lewiscalledhimmaster

georgemacdonald.info
Nov 8, 2012
Scotland
Visit site
✟52,923.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
I can empathize with you, brother. The United States is going to heck on a handcar, too. I don't even recognize this country any more.

I'm South African. I remember when the Soweto riots happened (I was 18 going on 19 at the time) and working in Simonstown as script writer and camera man in the Navy.
I'd been born again for a few weeks, and remember opening my Bible that morning (I had not read one before, it was my first Bible --- a living paraphrase actually) -- I read the passage in 1 John about antichrists being in the world. Wondered about that. Got to work, and there in the Papers was the News that the riots were on the go.
We were all so scared, that it would lead to an uprising and there'd be something like UHURU. You now how fear escalates, in a civil war situation.
It turned out to be the most horrific blood bath, and the repercussion are still being felt.
We still remember STEVE BIKO.
I think that a lot of folks in the USA (not just them - the world outside South Africa) -- often have a very different picture about how things were. In fact, even in South Africa, one has to be careful what papers you read, what television you watch, and who you get your information from.
I tend to take most of it with pinch of salt, and keep my focus on what Jesus said, "In the world you will have MUCH TROUBLE, but be not overcome, for I HAVE OVERCOME THE WORLD"
It's hard when one is in a world which is breaking up because it does not not want to follow God, and is so in DEBT to itself, that it's collapsing without even knowing it's collapsing.
Yet, the rot goes far deeper than what is on the outside.

Let me see if I can explain.

If you've ever read 'Black Like Me' -- you'll know what I mean.

It's just that we see most things on the outside. We hear the stories, we read the papers we scan the Internet. Yet, what is going on down inside the heart of mankind. It's not a pretty picture.

It's a pity we are so inclined to looking at the world, from the outside. If we could only see the world the way that God sees it. The way that Jesus sees it, the way the Holy Spirit sees it -- then we'd see that not only is it ROTTING, but that the CROSS WORK of Jesus is the VICTOR who eventually will end it's TYRANNY.

I was so close to going into the fray (war I mean) -- a few years later, but our platoon never went to war. I thank GOD. I thank God that He is working and as long as country knows the place to be.

Ever read The Intercessor by Rees Howells -- he put on the heaviest armour -- THE ARMOUR OF GOD -- and went into the heaviest battle zone -- PRAYER :pray: If one reads James right -- the fervent prayer of a truly righteous heart has great IMPACT on the way that History plays out. We don't have to bow to FATE or other demons of the heart.

Did he announce his retirement? Otherwise I'm sure it's just the same old conspiratorial garbage he's been spouting impotently for all those years.

Oh, so you know this guy?

^_^ I was hoping.

Jones is around to make people with legitimate concerns seem like wackos. This short video shows Alex Jones for what he is: Alex Jones - Cointel Disinfo Agent - YouTube

Sources are important.

Could you recommend any valid sources for good reporting on what's going on.

My fav. used to be Tony Weaver -- journalist and hot dog reporter for the Cape Times -- His column Man Friday as always a pleasure to read. No pulling punches, just the HARD COLD FACTS!!!

Jesus said, "I have OVERCOME the world!" :hug:

Upvote 0

spiritualwarrior77

Apr 28, 2012
✟8,797.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
^_^ I was hoping.

Jones is around to make people with legitimate concerns seem like wackos. This short video shows Alex Jones for what he is: Alex Jones - Cointel Disinfo Agent - YouTube

I agree Jones is a disinfo agent. Am convinced he is "controlled opposition".

But, annoying ego and filtered information aside, he is basically right about most things.

Trouble is, many people think he really understands what is going... he doesn't.

He has a very diluted version of the truth given to him by his NWO masters to divert the public from discovering the deeper conspiracy.

He avoids talking about the occult, Satanism, human sacrifice, pedophilia and the people in high places who are involved. (read The Politics Of Serial Murder by David McGowan, if you want to grasp this essential truth!)

EDIT: (OK... Jones does occasionally give these subjects a passing mention but when he has guests on who know this stuff inside out ie. Fritz Springmeier, he constantly interrupts him to go on his ego rants. He's good at diverting attention!)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

spiritualwarrior77

Apr 28, 2012
✟8,797.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Sources are important.

Could you recommend any valid sources for good reporting on what's going on.

These two books will give you a very deep understanding of whats going on. They are:

Programmed To Kill: The Politics Of Serial Murder by David McGowan
Bloodlines Of The Illuminati by Fritz Springmeier

You simply cannot understand anything that's going on without understanding the occult, bloodline, elite families and their use of satanic ritual and mind control.

Once you digest this difficult fact the world suddenly seems oh, so, clearer!

(if you are a Christian it will bring your faith into much sharper focus too) :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Blackwater Babe

Jan 10, 2011
United States
✟8,940.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Libertarian
Upvote 0