• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

More to Life?

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So I've been blaming corporations for everything when it's really the banks wow. This is, wow. I didn't completely understand, but now I do. The system, this system that people are constantly telling me I am depressed for not seeing how lucky and etc. this is just life... This system is evil and crooked and designed to rob people in the first place like I figured to begin with yet, people try to persuade ppl like me who can't be happy as a paid slave that we are depressed because we don't like that society and the world is evil.

Why can't society just admit that it stinks instead of telling the people who point that out there's something wrong with them.

The problem is people see what the system lets them see and nothing else. Only when we don't hop on their bandwagon can we remain free to live and work within it.

i see it as my job to expose the system for the evil that it represents - The book of Revelation calls it the beast of the earth - after the beast of the sea the beast of the earth will oppress good people - colonization conquered the nations of the world into the modern day and age and now earth's resources cause wars and evil to grow into world government just like predicted so long ago.

in Christ we can remain free i reckon and still have our lives to live with hopeful expectation.

Upvote 0