• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

More prayers for my sister please.

Discussion in 'One Bread, One Body - Catholic' started by Michie, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Michie

Michie Human rights begin in the womb. Supporter

+39,695
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    Just got a call from my brother in law. My sister has had another mental breakdown and I guess it a really traumatic one. She is at the hospital now. Lord have mercy.

• Prayers Prayers x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. A_Thinker

A_Thinker Well-Known Member Supporter

+7,440
    Christian
    Married
    Lord have mercy.

3. Anhelyna

Anhelyna Handmaid of God CF Senior Ambassador Supporter

+14,392
    Eastern Orthodox
    Private
    Lord have mercy !

4. brinny

brinny everlovin' shiner of light in dark places Supporter

+107,538
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    :heart: Praying for your sister, and your brother in law, and all the family, and you too, Michie (((hug)))

5. Unofficial Reverand Alex

Unofficial Reverand Alex Look up Jason Evert on YouTube; he changed my life Supporter

+2,726
    United States
    Catholic
    Single
    US-Constitution
    If she's at a hospital, she's doing alright; no one's better qualified to take care of her than the people there.

Lord grant her & everyone involved what they need!

6. Chrystal-J

Chrystal-J the one who stands firm to the end will be saved Supporter

+4,537
    United States
    Catholic
    Widowed
    US-Others
    It might take a while to get the meds right. I went through that with my sleep issues. Some of the meds actually made it worse. I'm doing much better now (Praise the Lord), but it took a couple of tries to get it right.

7. RileyG

RileyG Veteran

+426
    United States
    Catholic
    Celibate
    US-Republican
    Praying! + :crossrc:

8. anna ~ grace

anna ~ grace Newbie Supporter

+9,777
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Christ, have mercy. :crossrc:

[​IMG]

9. Michie

+39,695
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    So they released her at 1am. They asked her if she wanted to be committed again and she just said she needs help. So they gave her a shot and sent her home with some anti-anxiety meds. This is going to be a long road to wellness I'm sure. She just goes off the deep end with no warning and it can be very scary. Hopefully this becomes less frequent. Thank you all for the prayers.

10. Anhelyna

+14,392
    Eastern Orthodox
    Private
    OH WOW ! Releasing her at that hour ??

Hope things improve though I can see you are all living on a knife edge.

Prayers continue :crosseo:

11. Michie

+39,695
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    Thank you Anhelyna.

12. pink318

pink318 New Member

+47
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Hello- Sorry to hear this.

“The Lord’s kindness never fails! If he had not been merciful, we would have been destroyed. The Lord can always be trusted to show mercy each morning.” (Lamentations 3:22-23 CEV)

I pray for your sister and the rest of the family that all will be well, in Jesus name!

Please keep us posted, God bless.

• Prayers Prayers x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  13. Michie

+39,695
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    Will do! And thank you!

14. Michie

+39,695
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    My sister is falling back into her illness on top of being brainwashed by David Icke and refusing to take meds... (Because of the brainwashing by David Icke no doubt). Secret and excuses. She is lying to everyone. She is now divorced but living with the ex. I paid for this divorce which I deeply regret. I'm so tired right now I just do not have the energy for the details but prayers would be deeply appreciated. I do not feel at all good about this situation but I feel like I did what I needed to do tonight. Lord have mercy.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2019
  15. Chrystal-J

Chrystal-J the one who stands firm to the end will be saved Supporter

+4,537
    United States
    Catholic
    Widowed
    US-Others
    Praying. :crosseo:

16. anna ~ grace

anna ~ grace Newbie Supporter

+9,777
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Praying, Mich.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2019
  17. Michie

+39,695
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    I talked to her ex. He says he is going to turn the data off on her phone. We'll see. Lord have mercy

18. Anhelyna

+14,392
    Eastern Orthodox
    Private
    Oh Michie - what a turmoil you are all in.

You've done what you can - it's now time to make sure you take care of yourself - you have other folk depending on you.

Lord have mercy !

19. Michie

+39,695
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    Thanks Anhelyna.

20. LizaMarie

LizaMarie Newbie

+534