London
✟12,996.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Engaged
Houmayoun, another drug addict in Iran saved by Christ from a vision.

Being a drug addict, you'd think his wife would be delighted that he became clean but she was angered about him bringing dishonour to the family!

She left him temporarily but his new found self brought her back and she was led to Christ!

The son next, and as a result he spent his 18th birthday in jail!

The family went to Turkey for asylum and an RI worker met them all there, on an Istanbul rooftop restaurant with the beautiful sights and smells of Turkey!

Amazingly the family all desire to return to Iran and share the gospel!

Source:

Release international

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,452.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I will certainly pray for them. From my understanding, although Iran persecutes Christians, Turkey is really not a safe place for Christians either. In the Bible, it even says that Turkey is the seat of Satan. And the Muslims who want to revive the Ottoman Empire, which is most of them, are apparently expecting Turkey to be their leader.

Reactions: Tom8907

Tom8907

Feb 3, 2020
London
✟12,996.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Engaged
I will certainly pray for them. From my understanding, although Iran persecutes Christians, Turkey is really not a safe place for Christians either. In the Bible, it even says that Turkey is the seat of Satan. And the Muslims who want to revive the Ottoman Empire, which is most of them, are apparently expecting Turkey to be their leader.
Thanks so much for the encouragement! It is always so encouraging to see another Christian so passionate about our Persecuted brothers and sisters in Christ!

Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0