My peace I give you. Don't be afraid.
Sep 22, 2005
This world is not my home....Heaven is where my he
✟69,259.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm so sorry about that Smurf. That's horrible. I hope you don't leave because of it, but I would understand why.

My account got hacked and that was violating feeling.

Maybe you should take your pics down...but yeah, I hope you don't go.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

twistertornado

Howdy Y'all!
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
✟32,337.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thank You. I am going to think about it more and I will let Ashley know what my decision is. If I do I have a ton of blessings for a wonderful going away gift for everyone. :)

I hope you don't leave. :hug:

Upvote 0

*Smurf*

Apr 10, 2009
✟18,504.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
I will pray on it tonight and see where the Lord leads me with this decision. Either way in the short time I have been here I have had a great time, but from now on this place will not be the same for me. I hope people do understand this is a tough decision because in the short time I have made a lot of friends and connections and I will miss everyone of you.

Upvote 0

Tariel

Reader-Writer-Editor
Apr 25, 2005
✟68,827.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I will pray on it tonight and see where the Lord leads me with this decision. Either way in the short time I have been here I have had a great time, but from now on this place will not be the same for me. I hope people do understand this is a tough decision because in the short time I have made a lot of friends and connections and I will miss everyone of you.
I understand, either way, and I'm glad that you'll still be on CFF even if you leave here.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.