More Fellowship with Soph and Friends (80)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ladyt28

God's Grace Fills My Life
Jun 12, 2007
Michigan
✟37,455.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I just learned how to make grape jam, this year plan on learning how to make applesauce and apple butter. I got a new job that created the need to move as I was driving 90+ miles one way to it. The area we moved to has some of the best peeps ever but we still havent found a church to call home yet.

Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16
Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟903,022.00
Faith
Christian
I just learned how to make grape jam, this year plan on learning how to make applesauce and apple butter. I got a new job that created the need to move as I was driving 90+ miles one way to it. The area we moved to has some of the best peeps ever but we still havent found a church to call home yet.
church can be where you are with other believers fellowshiping :)

Upvote 0

littleredkiss484

Follower of Christ
Apr 11, 2006
Michigan
✟306,366.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
grapes......have I mentioned that we moved to a farm and suddenly we have a half ton of grapes and 2 tons of apples?? Things are WAY harder in real life than that silly Farmville game - lol
I already did my farming today. :p

Upvote 0

ladyt28

God's Grace Fills My Life
Jun 12, 2007
Michigan
✟37,455.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I agree Soph but we've been looking for a pastor who can be there when Wayne hits bottom - it's just too much for me alone but I htink we may have found a pastor who's available when needed and strong enough to be there for him - Praise God!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sophrosyne

Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16
Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟903,022.00
Faith
Christian
I agree Soph but we've been looking for a pastor who can be there when Wayne hits bottom - it's just too much for me alone but I htink we may have found a pastor who's available when needed and strong enough to be there for him - Praise God!!
my pastor passed away a few years ago :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.