More Fellowship with Soph and Friends (200)

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sophrosyne

Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16
Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟903,022.00
Faith
Christian
We are living with my in-laws right now. We all get along but it is hard not having the freedom to just be alone together without holing up in our room.
At one time me and my two sisters and their husbands and kids all lives with my folks and it was a mess for about 6 months till my older sis's husband found work and moved out.
Even having to deal with roommates can lead to not having much privacy as I've had roommates in the past that were demanding and wanted constant attention often I couldn't watch a 90 minute dvd in 5 hours with them around interrupting me every 5-10 minutes for half an hour at times.

Upvote 0

Bumble Bee

Disciplemaker
Nov 2, 2007
Held together by Jesus and coffee
✟698,409.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
haha thanks. His computer is old, so it's on it's last legs. Fortunately, he doesn't use it much and we can share my laptop when this one dies (as long as I'm not using mine for work).

Reactions: Sophrosyne
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sophrosyne

Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16
Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟903,022.00
Faith
Christian
wow. How well does it work?
works ok for what I need it for... dual core 2.66Ghz with 4GB of ram and a 1Tb hard drive.
I would like to build a newer one but my budget won't allow it at all way to far in the hole.

Upvote 0