More Fellowship with Soph and Friends (200)

littleredkiss484

Follower of Christ
Apr 11, 2006
Michigan
✟306,366.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I could use a good mouse catcher. I had to turn the AC on as it was 75 in my room and making me even more sleepy
My cat is a great mouse catcher, except she catches them outside and brings them in.

Upvote 0

littleredkiss484

Follower of Christ
Apr 11, 2006
Michigan
✟306,366.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
My sister, brother and I are going out to lunch at Taco Bell tomorrow and then we are going to see "I Can Only Imagine" at the trillium movie theater. The movie starts at 1:35 p.m.

Upvote 0

littleredkiss484

Follower of Christ
Apr 11, 2006
Michigan
✟306,366.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Today is . . .
Afghanistan Day, Gallo Wine Day, International Color Day, International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination, International Day of Forests and The Trees, International Day of Nowruz,
Kick Butts Day, Memory Day, National Common Courtesy Day, National Day of Action On Syringe Exchange, National Healthy Fats Day, National Renewable Energy Day, Poetry Day, Twitter Day,
WE Day, National Single Parent Day, World Down Syndrome Day World Poetry Day World Puppetry Day

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sophrosyne

Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16
Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟903,022.00
Faith
Christian
Today is . . .
Afghanistan Day, Gallo Wine Day, International Color Day, International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination, International Day of Forests and The Trees, International Day of Nowruz,
Kick Butts Day, Memory Day, National Common Courtesy Day, National Day of Action On Syringe Exchange, National Healthy Fats Day, National Renewable Energy Day, Poetry Day, Twitter Day,
WE Day, National Single Parent Day, World Down Syndrome Day World Poetry Day World Puppetry Day
Sound like every day is covered here.....

• Agree
Reactions: gerbilwoman
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

littleredkiss484

Follower of Christ
Apr 11, 2006
Michigan
✟306,366.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
:wave:

Today is . . .

As Young As You Feel Day
Data Innovation Day
International Day of The Seal
National Goof-off Day
Tuskegee Airmen Day
World Day for Water (aka World Water Day)https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Water_Day
World Day of Metta

Upvote 0

littleredkiss484

Follower of Christ
Apr 11, 2006
Michigan
✟306,366.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Just got back from seeing the movie. It was wonderful! I cried a couple times. I was surprised at how full the auditorium was....and it's a Thursday afternoon. It must've been really crowded on the opening weekend. I bet the movie will be as big of a hit as Bart Millard's song...maybe it will be even bigger.

Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16
Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟903,022.00
Faith
Christian
:wave:

Today is . . .

As Young As You Feel Day
Data Innovation Day
International Day of The Seal
National Goof-off Day
Tuskegee Airmen Day
World Day for Water (aka World Water Day)
World Day of Metta
I thought every day was National Goof-off Day

• Haha
Reactions: gerbilwoman
Upvote 0