More Fellowship with Soph and Friends (200)

GodJesusAndChocolate

Hugging God and Jesus ^w^ =3
Dec 17, 2021
Hugging God, Jesus, and Chocolate ^w^ =3
✟238,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Interesting.... women are protesting in Iran because a young woman got killed for not wearing a head covering?
That is awful. No one should be killed for that reason. :(:(:(:(

• Agree
Reactions: Sophrosyne
Upvote 0

GodJesusAndChocolate

Dec 17, 2021
✟238,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Not sure how to do this but I uploaded a picture of my post "look" long ago in here.
Your Avatar Guy is so cute with the Lion! I love it! :):):):) I wish I had an Avatar Person. :D:D:D:D

Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16
Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟903,022.00
Faith
Christian
That is awful. No one should be killed for that reason. :(:(:(:(
They have a theocracy there that follows Islamic law and it is a sin for women to not wear head covering in public. There are other laws/rules that can be broken and they will execute you for it there.

Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟903,022.00
Faith
Christian
Your Avatar Guy is so cute with the Lion! I love it! :):):):) I wish I had an Avatar Person. :D:D:D:D
That is a picture over a dozen years ago of the way the forum was but none of that exists. I still have pictures of a lot of the dolly clips that I had at the time the picture is an overlay of small clips. When the dollies/avatars etc went away we lost more folks. I wasn't into the dollies at all I had someone make that one for me for a contest and I kept that one till they removed the code that supported all the stuff you see.

Upvote 0

GodJesusAndChocolate

Dec 17, 2021
✟238,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
3652.gif
3652.gif
3652.gif
3652.gif

Reactions: Sophrosyne
Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟903,022.00
Faith
Christian
I will no longer be posting in CF Singles because of being Engaged.
Not very many people around the forum aside from the singles threads even congregational areas are not very busy either. I have mainly stuck around my thread here most of the time but I'm posting a little here and there but not much in theology debates.

Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟903,022.00
Faith
Christian
CF, Worthy Christian Forums, and Christian Chat are all good Christian Forum Websites! I love all three of them! :):):):)
I've done enough forums/chat/etc in my life. I said this site is perhaps the last one I bother with and that includes no bookface or twutter or whatever. Unless I can make money posting in other places I won't bother.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.