More Fellowship with Soph and Friends (200)

Leaf473

Jul 17, 2020
Northeast
✟181,291.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When I was growing up we went to drive in movies in the evening when it was cooler. My dad would get out the corn oil and a pan and a bag of popcorn and a paper sack and pop it have full of popcorn and then melted some butter and salt on it and shook it hard. It was in the time that you had to hang a pot metal speaker on your window and if there was not a lot of people we would park back a little farther and put a speaker from two parking spots on it for sort of stereo. It wasn't for another 15-20 years I think that they started using short range FM radio broadcasting for drive ins. I've never been to one using the technology but I assume that it is the commonly used format as not everyone has an audio system setup to use an app and want to use their data limit up to stream the audio.
I remember those metal drive-in speakers. And the sound quality was so wonderful! :yawn1:

• Haha
Reactions: Sophrosyne
Upvote 0
Jul 26, 2005
somewhere over the rainbow
✟372,126.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
209897326_1232748640568409_1053758667083377038_n.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sophrosyne

Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16
Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟903,022.00
Faith
Christian
How do I get to share time and pray sessions with other members?
Like a communicative group chat?
Not quite sure.... there is a conversation feature but I think you have to have so many posts or something to be able to message other members.

Upvote 0