More Fellowship with Soph and Friends (191)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophrosyne

Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16
Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟903,022.00
Faith
Christian
First of all I want to say I love all the people I have met here and I love this forum, but in the several days I have been here this forum have had several issues where I have not been able to connect to the site or when I can it makes my computer extremely slow or even sometimes freezes up the screen where I have to ctrl-alt-delete to get out of the forum. I know this is not good for my computer. I do not know what to do. I am going to pray over these issues and am asking all my friends here to do the same. I do know that it is this site that is causing the difficulties because I have had no problems with other sites I go to.
I hope you get to the bottom of it. This site has been fragile lately and some folks have had issues with some of the ads at times but I run adblocking firefox and only problem I get it occasional outages and 502 errors related to cookies.

Upvote 0

Bon Bon

I love you Lord with all my heart.
Mar 23, 2015
Vermont
✟15,822.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
I hope you get to the bottom of it. This site has been fragile lately and some folks have had issues with some of the ads at times but I run adblocking firefox and only problem I get it occasional outages and 502 errors related to cookies.
It's not really a problem with ads. It is a connection problem with the site saying the forum is too busy when I try to log on. I have tried Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome browsers and the same things occur. When I am able to connect to the site it makes my computer extremely slow where it takes me a long time to even post a message. It also occasionally freezes my screen where I have to use ctrl-alt-delete to exit which is not good for the computer. So the issue is being prayed over and is very frustrating. We shall see what tomorrow brings. Have a glorious night.

Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16
Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟903,022.00
Faith
Christian
It's not really a problem with ads. It is a connection problem with the site saying the forum is too busy when I try to log on. I have tried Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome browsers and the same things occur. When I am able to connect to the site it makes my computer extremely slow where it takes me a long time to even post a message. It also occasionally freezes my screen where I have to use ctrl-alt-delete to exit which is not good for the computer. So the issue is being prayed over and is very frustrating. We shall see what tomorrow brings. Have a glorious night.
Weird problem. I know there has been problems lately with the site being down and you get a page saying that the site itself is down if you read it correctly. I would suggest you flush your dns cache

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

littleredkiss484

Follower of Christ
Apr 11, 2006
Michigan
✟306,366.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Maybe it has something to do with changes being made to the site. Maybe you can ask the new owner, Rex, about your problem.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.