BubbaJack

Dec 24, 2016
Deep South
✟27,403.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
MONTREAL — The company that operates Montreal’s Trudeau International Airport says it hasn’t been informed of any specific threat related to reports this week that four airport employees had their access levels scaled back as officials looked into the possibility they had been radicalized.

In Quebec City, Public Security Minister Martin Coiteux said he is monitoring the situation at Trudeau airport carefully.

“There are serious issues that have been raised, which is why I questioned the federal Transport Ministry,” Coiteux said. “But there are police on the scene and I have assured myself that they are well aware and are following the situation closely.”

According to a report published in the Journal de Montréal and on TVA network’s J.E. show, four employees — and at least two who still work at the airport — have shown signs of radicalization that police investigators consider worrisome. Some visited pro-ISIL websites, published propaganda on social media and consulted an “abnormal number” of documents explaining how to make homemade explosives.

Montreal airport downplays report that four employees may have been radicalized

Everything is fine.