Sep 1, 2012
France
✟105,906.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello CG - thanks for bumping up some of my past stuff. I've enjoyed reading them again :).
You certainly have been active these past couple of weeks. Praise God that with his peace He also gives us joy and energy.
You say -
Please excuse the length of my poetry. These forums are not made for such poems as this one.
Not sure which poem you're speaking of but don't remember any particularly long poems from you recently. Every one who posts on CF has their individual reasons/motivations for doing so and their individual styles. For myself, I see CF as a giant, public, cork board. We pin up our posts, float our boats, fly our balloons but then it's down to the winds and currents and footfall what becomes of our contributions.
Cast your bread upon the waters, For you will find it after many days.
In the morning sow your seed, And in the evening do not withhold your hand;
For you do not know which will prosper, Either this or that,
Or whether both alike will be good.

Ecclesiastes 11
We can sometimes benefit a lot from the human contact and interchange one finds here on CF. But for me, one is never going to have personal relationships of the same quality and satisfaction that face to face, real world relationships have, as a social environment it's too ethereal and ephemeral for that.
Anyway GC, keep rejoicing and resting in the joy and rest that His Spirit gives us.
Thought the Noah joke was quite good :)
><>

Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The reason I bumped up this particular thread is all of these poems are praise worthy but my particular favorite (one of them) is. Beyond

Especially at the end where God speaks to you . I have had this experience too some profound and some mundane, but all from Him. It is good to know we both can decern His voice . Thank you .

Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
There is life after breakfast.
Lol yes for me too. We are both filled with the Holy Spirit then and can function better with food. You are having a tremendous amount of good work in this forum. Thank you. -GC

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums