✟271,236.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Do you equate getting to know so
Here it is, I'm sitting across from you in an interrogation room, obligated to answer any question. Choose your questions wisely :p
someone with being interrogated? Why do you feel a sense of obligation to answer any question?

Upvote 0

mojoboy31

Kitchen Ninja
Oct 19, 2014
One does not simply give away one's location.
✟242,980.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Do you equate getting to know so

someone with being interrogated? Why do you feel a sense of obligation to answer any question?
It's just a joke, people accus3 me if being secretive/mysterious, so I thought an interrogation theme was funny.

. And this is the Ask Me Anything section, so if you make a thread, it's because you are willing to answer...

Upvote 0

Beautyinsteadofashes

Site Supporter
May 16, 2017
Mathews
✟271,236.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
It's just a joke, people accus3 me if being secretive/mysterious, so I thought an interrogation theme was funny.

. And this is the Ask Me Anything section, so if you make a thread, it's because you are willing to answer...
Ah, good to know

Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟247,405.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Under and sitting
I don't know which is more ridiculous: The fact that wikipedia has a full article on orientations of toilet paper placement or that I Googled something of the sort and actually found it there. Lol.

Upvote 0

Beautyinsteadofashes

Site Supporter
May 16, 2017
Mathews
✟271,236.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Ha ha, don't feel bad. You can find anything and everything on google. And Im sure more ridiculous things have been searched. I know they have actually. People google the time. Fun fact, people even call 911 for the time. A cop told me once.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums