Mohammed and "Gabriel?"

Chris†opher Paul

Based on a True Story
May 8, 2002
Centreville, VA
✟17,404.00
Ok, so Mohammed received some teachings from the "Angel Gabriel" that denied Christ's divinity and salvation power.  Mixed with that message were a lot of things that did line up with the Bible's teachings.

Mohammed himself wasn't even sure if it was an angle or a devil telling him these things.  In fact, his wife had to convince him to proceed with his "revelations".

There was another woman in history that convinced another man to do something else wicked.

Coincidence? :cry:

The best lie is one part falsity with two parts truth.  The devil is the father of lies, and seeks to mislead with half-truths.  Muslims didn't even learn about Satan, according to the Muslims on this forum. The Bible tells us that Satan is disguised as an angle of light. 

Coincidence? :(

Zico

Alhamdu Lillahi Rabbil Alameen
Jun 24, 2002
Kuwait
Visit site
✟578.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hey souljah,,

you are trying to prove something impossible, but believe me we know who satan is, and we also know that devils mix truth with lies. and we are also commanded not to follow them or listen to them. God almighty has commanded us to do so, Muhammad*pbuh* did so, Christ*pbuh* did so and Moses*pbuh* with the ones before him did so, so we hear, understand and obey.

oh, one more thing,, we know our lord like our father Abraham*pbuh* knew him :

74. Lo! Abraham said to his father Azar: "Takest thou idols for gods? For I see thee and thy people in manifest error."

75. So also did We show Abraham the power and the laws of the heavens and the earth, that he might (with understanding) have certitude.

76. When the night covered him over, He saw a star: He said: "This is my Lord." But when it set, He said: "I love not those that set."

77. When he saw the moon rising in splendour, he said: "This is my Lord." But when the moon set, He said: "unless my Lord guide me, I shall surely be among those who go astray."

78. When he saw the sun rising in splendour, he said: "This is my Lord; this is the greatest (of all)." But when the sun set, he said: "O my people! I am indeed free from your (guilt) of giving partners to Allah.

79. "For me, I have set my face, firmly and truly, towards Him Who created the heavens and the earth, and never shall I give partners to Allah."

80. His people disputed with him. He said: "(Come) ye to dispute with me, about Allah, when He (Himself) hath guided me? I fear not (the beings) ye associate with Allah. Unless my Lord willeth, (nothing can happen). My Lord comprehendeth in His knowledge all things. Will ye not (yourselves) be admonished?

81. "How should I fear (the beings) ye associate with Allah, when ye fear not to give partners to Allah without any warrant having been given to you? Which of (us) two parties hath more right to security? (tell me) if ye know.

82. "It is those who believe and confuse not their beliefs with wrong - that are (truly) in security, for they are on (right) guidance."

83. That was the reasoning about Us, which We gave to Abraham (to use) against his people: We raise whom We will, degree after degree: for thy Lord is full of wisdom and knowledge.

84. We gave him Isaac and Jacob: all (three) guided: and before him, We guided Noah, and among his progeny, David, Solomon, Job, Joseph, Moses, and Aaron: thus do We reward those who do good:

85. And Zakariya and John, and Jesus and Elias: all in the ranks of the righteous:

86. And Isma'il and Elisha, and Jonas, and Lot: and to all We gave favour above the nations:

87. (To them) and to their fathers, and progeny and brethren: We chose them, and we guided them to a straight way.

88. This is the guidance of Allah. He giveth that guidance to whom He pleaseth, of His worshippers. If they were to join other gods with Him, all that they did would be vain for them.

The Majestic Qur'an 6:74-88

Upvote 0

Zico

Jun 24, 2002
Kuwait
Visit site
✟578.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
surely she did not mean that, all muslims curse satan daily in their prayer, when they eat and even when they go to sleep.

look man,, you did not see Jesus*pbuh* and i did not see Muhammad*pbuh*, no one can confirm if God did speak to them or not. so you see you only follow the legacy and what you feel right, you believed in Christ*pbuh*, i was commanded to believe both ( actually,, it's an article of faith to believe in Christ*pbuh* in my religion ), how can't we believe in Muhammad who confirms and glorifies the ones before him and speaks in such detail about what will be after him, how can i not believe in him, he is the best of God's creation, no one had the manners like him, even his enemies could not deny him, isn't he the one who promissed us that if we live long enough we will witness with our own eyes the glorios descend of the LION OF NASERIAH JESUS CHRIST THE SON OF VIRGIN MARY to slay the Anti-Christ and establish God's kingdom on this earth on the day in which the sheep shall walk side by side with the lion and the land shall give every kind of fruit, tell me why should i deny him, because he came with a different law, Moses did so, and Christ changed some of the laws of Moses,,, did he disagree with Moses.... You tell me.

Upvote 0

Chris†opher Paul

Based on a True Story
May 8, 2002
Centreville, VA
✟17,404.00
Originally posted by Zico
surely she did not mean that, all muslims curse satan daily in their prayer, when they eat and even when they go to sleep.

look man,, you did not see Jesus*pbuh* and i did not see Muhammad*pbuh*, no one can confirm if God did speak to them or not. so you see you only follow the legacy and what you feel right, you believed in Christ*pbuh*, i was commanded to believe both ( actually,, it's an article of faith to believe in Christ*pbuh* in my religion ), how can't we believe in Muhammad who confirms and glorifies the ones before him and speaks in such detail about what will be after him, how can i not believe in him, he is the best of God's creation, no one had the manners like him, even his enemies could not deny him, isn't he the one who promissed us that if we live long enough we will witness with our own eyes the glorios descend of the LION OF NASERIAH JESUS CHRIST THE SON OF VIRGIN MARY to slay the Anti-Christ and establish God's kingdom on this earth on the day in which the sheep shall walk side by side with the lion and the land shall give every kind of fruit, tell me why should i deny him, because he came with a different law, Moses did so, and Christ changed some of the laws of Moses,,, did he disagree with Moses.... You tell me.

Zico, brother, take a deep breath.  Its not my intention to anger you.  :)

The reason that I have a problem with Islam is simple.  The very same ancient documents that have Jesus appearing as a good moral teacher also have Him proclaiming to be God. 

As I have already demonstrated, Jesus must be God, since He said so, else He is a liar, lunatic, or devil.  He can't be a good moral teacher, and say He is God, unless He is God. 

We can't know that Jesus was a good moral teacher unless we look at the evidence, which also shows Him claiming to be God.

Take care.

Upvote 0
Originally posted by s0uljah
Muslimah said you all didn't learn about Satan.

Don't make out that i said things which i didn't.

I said those words after Kyle said to me..

"Since you once studied Christianity, you know who I think guided you, and once guided me. "
Then i was informed by you , that he meant Satan..Then i said We never learnt about him..

I was saying during some of the time i was at school , from the age of 5 till about 15 , we had to have a Christians studies class , once every week & They never taught us about Satan..Not that as a Muslim I have not learned about Satan & that Muslims know nothing about Satan.

Check it for urself : http://www.christianforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19400&perpage=10&pagenumber=5 Post 42 till post 45

Upvote 0
LOL...you said quite simply...

"we didnt learn about him.."

Direct quote, with no other explanation. So the logical inference is that Islam doesn't teach about Satan. You NEVER said anything about Christian studies classes, etc.

Don't call me a liar if you weren't clear in your own words. Do you expect us to read your mind?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Originally posted by Muslimah
s0uljah , You asked us to prove that Islam didn't promote the killing of innocents..
I posted proof for you & Brother Zico posted proof for you but we havn't heard anything about that from you since... What , did the truth scare you or something?

What the heck are you talking about?  Show me the proof.  Right here...ready, go.

Upvote 0
LOL...you said quite simply...

"we didnt learn about him.."

Direct quote, with no other explanation. So the logical inference is that Islam doesn't teach about Satan. You NEVER said anything about Christian studies classes, etc.

Don't call me a liar if you weren't clear in your own words. Do you expect us to read your mind?

So you cant follow a conversation?
You need everything explained in long sentences for you?

Upvote 0

What the heck are you talking about?  Show me the proof.  Right here...ready, go.

We posted it for you , Where you asked for it..
I'm not posting it again for you , just cause ur lazy & you can't follow converstaions or remember where you asked a certain question..maybe all that alcohol you people drink is affecting ur minds :p

Upvote 0

So you cant follow a conversation?
You need everything explained in long sentences for you?

Can you read?  You never explained yourself, and then called me a liar, when I apparently misunderstood your plain statement.  Again, am I supposed to read your mind?

Oh..and about Islam being peaceful...

"Quran: al-Ma'idah 5:51.5
O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily God guideth not a people unjust."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

We posted it for you , Where you asked for it..
I'm not posting it again for you , just cause ur lazy & you can't follow converstaions or remember where you asked a certain question..maybe all that alcohol you people drink is affecting ur minds :p

God Bless you.

Upvote 0

Can you read?  You never explained yourself, and then called me a liar, when I apparently misunderstood your plain statement.  Again, am I supposed to read your mind?

I can read , I can follow a conversation too .. its a good skill..
ok once again , for the peopple here who can't follow conversations...& assume stupid things..

In Islam we DO learn about Satan & how to avoid him & that we shouldn't listen to him..
It's that other religion that neglected to teach that stuff :p

Oh..and about Islam being peaceful...

"Quran: al-Ma'idah 5:51.5
O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily God guideth not a people unjust."

When I can have pious Muslims as friends , why would I want a Jew or Christian? :)

Upvote 0

Gunny

Remnant
Site Supporter
May 18, 2002
United States of America
✟58,262.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When we are in hand-to-hand conflict with the world, the flesh, and the devil himself, neat little Biblical confectionery is like shooting lions with a pea-shooter; God needs a man who will let go and deliver blows right and left as hard as he can hit, in the power of the Holy Ghost. Nothing but forked-lightning Christians will count.
... C. T. Studd

Upvote 0

Zico

Jun 24, 2002
Kuwait
Visit site
✟578.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hey souljah,

it's not friends, AWLIA'A in arabic means allies. so you see God almighty was right after all, i know deep inside you prefer to have a Jew as an allie rather than a muslim.

This is about friendship, it is also from Qur'an: al-Ma'idah 5 :

5:5. This day are (all) good things made lawful for you. The food of those who have received the Scripture is lawful for you, and your food is lawful for them. And so are the virtuous women of the believers and the virtuous women of those who received the Scripture before you (lawful for you) when ye give them their marriage portions and live with them in honour, not in fornication, nor taking them as secret concubines. Whoso denieth the faith, his work is vain and he will be among the losers in the Hereafter.

One more thing bro. it's not related, but i bumped on a cool article about God's name http://www.answering-christianity.com/allah2.htm

Upvote 0