✟12,740.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
(Excerpt from a writing of mine)

" It is hard to believe in our time that one can be vilified, or fired from a job, for simply stating God created only two genders and that a man cannot change into a woman. It is a crime now to not use pronouns to describe men as “trans women” or women as “trans men.” There are now the familiar court cases of the bakers, photographers, and web designers facing continuous lawsuits and massive fines because they do not want to participate in gay or transgender weddings. Street evangelists are arrested for mentioning scriptures concerning homosexuality. Parents can lose custody or be jailed for simply referring to their children according to their biological gender! Some are even literally being coerced to participate in Pride parades. This radical sexual and gender-identity agenda amounts to what some have said called a gay activist's war against Christianity “

So, does anyone know of another time in recorded history (besides the time we are living in now), when a large-scale deviant sexual agenda was promoted and forced upon God's people?

RandyPNW

Jun 8, 2021
Pacific NW, USA
✟105,404.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It's pretty disgusting--clearly a sign of the coming Antichristian apostasy. It is Christian Civilization turning away from Christ and handing the Devil the keys to our society.

Things have been bad at times in the past--hard to compare moral corruption with intense violence against Christians, which has always happened. But the steady decline of Christian Civilization seems to be reaching a fever pitch.

Something has to break, and I suspect it will be a quick judgment following a full display of the behavior God plans to judge. Once Christian Civilization has completely lost it, divine judgment will break out in a way we've never seen it before. Perhaps this is the leadup to Armageddon?

• Winner
Reactions: DragonFox91
Upvote 0

Tom Maccabeus

Oct 30, 2022
East Coast US
✟12,740.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Randy,
Yes, your words are so true. I read an article that stated that this whole LGBTQ agenda has done more damage to the church than probably any other issue, especially amongst young people with confusion and compromise. And yes there is a massive apostasy going on and there is definitely a giving over happening as stated in Romans chapter 1.

There’s another article, you probably read from Dr. Michael Brown that tells it really like it is.
The Clearest Sign Yet that God Has Given America Over to Depravity | Articles | AskDrBrown

There is much more I have to say on this issue, which I will post in my new post and it will link back to Antiochus IV

Thanks

• Winner
Reactions: DragonFox91
Upvote 0

Tom Maccabeus

Oct 30, 2022
East Coast US
✟12,740.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Judgement is ordained by our Father upon all of the ungodly for their ungodliness. So let not your hearts be troubled about wickedness you see in the world.

Hi , Thanks for the encouragement, it is easy to have vexation (like LOT living in Sodom andGomorrahh)
But God is with us in this dark hour and he will show the way.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,189.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Hi , Thanks for the encouragement, it is easy to have vexation (like LOT living in Sodom andGomorrahh)
But God is with us in this dark hour and he will show the way.
:amen: Remember our Kinsman Redeemer when we see the storm out over the ocean moving this way.,

Upvote 0