Mo love for CoolMom4! (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

~free~

Hi doll girl!!!

Doing well, actually. In our 7th month of marriage, and going on 8. Honestly, the best relationship I've ever had, based on trust and love of God, love and trust in each other, and love for the children, and just plain old friendship, too!!!

We have been busy looking for our permanent home, and juggling childrens' sports, etc. Will be really glad when summer break comes!!!

Tell me what's new with you now?:hug:
Sorry I had to take off...I tried to answer but the site was slow and frustrating. :sorry:

Wow, has it been 7 months already??? That's awesome...it sure doesn't seem that long! I'm so glad you're happy...that you're in a Godly marriage. :)

Good luck finding that perfect home...I'll be praying for you about that.

I'm really looking forward to summer...my little one is also, she's been playing sick every once in a while so she can skip school...and she's only 4!! :help: ^_^ To her defence tho, the weather's been great and we've been out doing lots of fun stuff, so I don't blame her for not wanting to go...I just have to make it less fun for her when she's home! :D

Upvote 0
W

woman.at.the.well

jos.jpg

Upvote 0

CoolMom6

SAHMO6
Oct 27, 2005
Sin City
✟34,298.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Sorry I had to take off...I tried to answer but the site was slow and frustrating. :sorry:

Wow, has it been 7 months already??? That's awesome...it sure doesn't seem that long! I'm so glad you're happy...that you're in a Godly marriage. :)

Good luck finding that perfect home...I'll be praying for you about that.

I'm really looking forward to summer...my little one is also, she's been playing sick every once in a while so she can skip school...and she's only 4!! :help: ^_^ To her defence tho, the weather's been great and we've been out doing lots of fun stuff, so I don't blame her for not wanting to go...I just have to make it less fun for her when she's home! :D
Honestly, I give God the glory and praise every day for the opportunity to love and bless this man and his sons.

My only real struggle is that I still long for more time with my own sons. But I see them often, don't get me wrong, just never enough. They are fine, doing well in school and sports.

I am going to be sending my youngest to preschool next year; she is getting tested tomorrow for it. I know she is ready, and knowing her, she won't ever want to stay home!!!

Sometimes "mental health days" are needed, I always say, as long as the school work is not piling up and they don't make it a habit.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CoolMom6

SAHMO6
Oct 27, 2005
Sin City
✟34,298.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
"Thou tellest my wanderings: put thou my tears into thy bottle: are they not in thy book?​

When I cry unto thee,then shall mine enemies turn back: this i know for God is for me.
In God will i praise his word:in the Lord will i praise his word. In God have i put my trust: I will not be afraid what man can do unto me."
Psalm 56:8-11 (KJV)​

I ought to read and reread this verse over and over today; thank you for the reminder!!!

Hello, Barb! :)

Well, the upgrade is almost here now so I hope you have a really blessed week and I'll see you again after they get it done. :)

God bless you all! :hug::hug::hug:
I guess I did not even know there was going to BE an upgrade, as little as I'm around these days!!
Well, I guess it won't hurt, for sure, as there had been so many problems with the site before.
Thanks for stopping by, and I will try harder to get on and chat whenever hubby's got his long workdays.
Otherwise, I am very happily being his helpmeet!!!

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Good Morning!
:wave::hug:
I ought to read and reread this verse over and over today; thank you for the reminder!!!

I guess I did not even know there was going to BE an upgrade, as little as I'm around these days!!
Well, I guess it won't hurt, for sure, as there had been so many problems with the site before.
Thanks for stopping by, and I will try harder to get on and chat whenever hubby's got his long workdays.
Otherwise, I am very happily being his helpmeet!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.