Missouri

S

skunkfeather

I'm very familiar with the name, and believe I have been there a few times. I recently had a lady come to my home to visit with me and I believe she was from that church. Is it kind of behind Walgreens? The other church that I think it may be is further down 47, with a Divorce Support Group meeting sign near the driveway. Anyhow, the lady's last name was... Cross.

I posted some pics of the recent flooding in Washington (next to Union) in the outdoors section, and in my blog - and I have reference to the next town over - St CLair, in my CF page. :)

I have jumped around to several churches in the last few months, after a very long absense to services.

Id like to blame lack of time due to work.. but I dont know - I just fell out for a while and don't *know* anyone so my shyness keeps me close to home.

btw - I live in a very Beatles related subdivision near ECC in Union, so that church is actually on my way to almost anywhere.

Upvote 0

knownbeforetime

Princess of the Lord of Grace and Power
Dec 27, 2004
Pittsburg, KS
Visit site
✟21,967.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I'm very familiar with the name, and believe I have been there a few times. I recently had a lady come to my home to visit with me and I believe she was from that church. Is it kind of behind Walgreens? The other church that I think it may be is further down 47, with a Divorce Support Group meeting sign near the driveway. Anyhow, the lady's last name was... Cross.

I posted some pics of the recent flooding in Washington (next to Union) in the outdoors section, and in my blog - and I have reference to the next town over - St CLair, in my CF page. :)

I have jumped around to several churches in the last few months, after a very long absense to services.

Id like to blame lack of time due to work.. but I dont know - I just fell out for a while and don't *know* anyone so my shyness keeps me close to home.

btw - I live in a very Beatles related subdivision near ECC in Union, so that church is actually on my way to almost anywhere.
I have no idea where the church is. I would have to ask my friend. (She's the one with the darker hair in my icon, BTW. :D) In fact, I'm not entirely sure where Union is... :confused:

Upvote 0

knownbeforetime

Princess of the Lord of Grace and Power
Dec 27, 2004
Pittsburg, KS
Visit site
✟21,967.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The address is 1281 Hwy 47 N, Union, MO 63084

It's one of only about 20 churches like it in the United States. It's a slowly growing movement called New Frontiers. It's more non-denominational than anything. No one church believes the exact same thing (except we're all charismatic and most are hold to Reformed Theology). Everyone's allowed their own opinion. You just got to believe that Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life.

Upvote 0
S

skunkfeather

I'll have to look for it on my way to work tonite, or if its too dark I'll look on my way home in the morning. I have a feeling, since its on Hwy 47 it's the second one I mentioned. The first sits back a little, so it may be on a little off street.

Union is 45 minutes west of St Louis - and 172 miles from Springfield, Mo.

It's growing like mad here, which is great.

I have a pic of me (but its not good) in my profile page. If she wants she can do some "detective" work and can meet me at the Poker Walk we're doing for the St Clair Pound on 6/16.

The walk is at 9am, registration at 8:30 at Orchard Park (corner of Orchard Dr. & N.. Commercial) in St Clair, Mo

It's a Poker Walk for people and their dogs, to benefit the St Clair Pound.

We're going to have:

a demonstration by the Greater St Louis Agility club - how to get started in home agility

Officer Stowers will have his arson dog from the Ofallon Police Dept there

and

Basic obedience will be done by Nancy Parko from "Puppy Bootcamp"

Diane has info on it and the pre registration forms: 636 629 0987 or she can be emailed at Danesnboxers@yahoo.com

I'm quite a dog nut, I'm sorry!

Upvote 0

StLGirl

Jun 24, 2007
✟7,681.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am from Lebanon. Anyone from Lebanon goes to Springfield all the time! My sis went to Drury there, years ago. I moved to St Louis for some time, still my favorite place, and the best ball team of course hehe.

I married into the military so I had to leave MO and ended up in SC for awhile. But the military moved us again, now I'm in the UK of all places!!

I'm still a MO girl and I miss it. I LOVE Ha Ha Tonka, and Elephant Rocks, and Johnson's Shut-Ins. I used to visit KC when my sister lived there, too.

Upvote 0

sparrbq

Jul 16, 2007
✟15,116.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am from Lebanon. Anyone from Lebanon goes to Springfield all the time! My sis went to Drury there, years ago. I moved to St Louis for some time, still my favorite place, and the best ball team of course hehe.

I married into the military so I had to leave MO and ended up in SC for awhile. But the military moved us again, now I'm in the UK of all places!!

I'm still a MO girl and I miss it. I LOVE Ha Ha Tonka, and Elephant Rocks, and Johnson's Shut-Ins. I used to visit KC when my sister lived there, too.
Johnson's Shut-Ins was all but destroyed in the breaking of the Taum Sauk dam a few years ago.
Shame. There working to get the park back up and running.

Upvote 0

StLGirl

Jun 24, 2007
✟7,681.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Johnson's Shut-Ins was all but destroyed in the breaking of the Taum Sauk dam a few years ago.
Shame. There working to get the park back up and running.
Yeah I heard about that sparrbq, my mom even sent me the article that ran in the newspaper about it. That's too bad!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

~RENEE~

Legend
Jan 21, 2005
home
✟28,526.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I used to live in St. Louis. Does that count?
Lived in Clayton for three years. My oldest son is still there.

I loved St. Louis and I would go back if I had the opportunity. Go Cards!!
Are you mad? I would love to leave this place. But no car means. use public trans. Use public trans means. St. Louis. Give me a car so I can go to Arnold or Barnhart. :)

Upvote 0