1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. We are holding our 2022 Angel Ministry Drive now. Please consider signing up, or if you have any questions about being an Angel, use our staff application form. The world needs more prayer now, and it is a great way to help other members of the forums. :) To Apply...click here

Missouri

Discussion in 'United States Regional Forum' started by bding2100, Apr 2, 2005.

1. bding2100

bding2100 New Member

+5
    Christian
    anybody from missouri on this forum just looking to make some new friends, [email protected]

2. cwdlmdd

cwdlmdd Regular Member

+6
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Democrat
    I live just outside of St. Louis. In St. Charles county!

3. Hey, I'm from the Springfiled Area, nice to meet you :)

4. cwdlmdd

cwdlmdd Regular Member

+6
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Democrat

:clap: For a while my wife and I lived outside of Branson. We lived between two small towns. Galina and Crane, but we lived right outside of Else. I really hated moving from there.

5. Manders2

Manders2 New Member

+7
    Christian
    Married
    I live in St Louis!!!

6. smsgirl

smsgirl Member

+14
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Republican
    I live in Springfield, MO!!

7. Wow I guess it really is a small world :) It's nice to meet y'all

8. IvoryRain

IvoryRain Irregular Member

+26
    Non-Denom
    I went to high school in Washington, went to college in Springfield (Drury) and now live in Union! ;)

9. celts

celts New Member

+0
    Catholic
    US-Republican
    i was just at busch and played the national anthem today!! Yes i live in STL.

10. ZACTAK

ZACTAK Contributor

+127
    Agnostic
    Single
    US-Libertarian
    I live in Springfield, MO at school and St. Charles, MO at home.

11. ZACTAK

ZACTAK Contributor

+127
    Agnostic
    Single
    US-Libertarian
    Whereabouts in St. Charles do you live? I live near Francis Howell North High School

12. cwdlmdd

cwdlmdd Regular Member

+6
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Democrat
    I live around Mexico and Spencer Rd. in St. Peters. I have lived there for about 2 years now.

13. ZACTAK

ZACTAK Contributor

+127
    Agnostic
    Single
    US-Libertarian
    I know I have heard of Spencer, but I am not sure where it is at... I live about 5 or less minutes from Mexico.

You cross the street of our neighborhood and you are in St. Peters. My family has lived there for about 7 1/2 years now. But I go to school at SMS, so I am only in St. Charles some of the time.

14. cwdlmdd

cwdlmdd Regular Member

+6
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Democrat
    Its bot far from Mid Rivers Mall. My wife and I just drover past Francis Howell North High School the other day when they were letting out. What fun t hat was!!

15. MrJim

MrJim Legend 3/17/05

+1,278
    Christian
    Married
    I grew up in Aurora-used to go through Crane and Galena to go fishing at Table Rock Lake.

16. ZACTAK

ZACTAK Contributor

+127
    Agnostic
    Single
    US-Libertarian
    I bet that was a lot of fun. I remember it used to take FOREVER just to get out of that parking lot after school

17. cwdlmdd

cwdlmdd Regular Member

+6
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Democrat
    I was We were stucj right in the middle of all the school busses.

18. auerpower

auerpower Member

+19
    Christian
    Single
    IM FROM THE ST. LOUIS AREA...ACTUALLY SOUTH COUNTY (OAKVILLE). ANYONE FROM THAT AREA?:wave:

19. cwdlmdd

cwdlmdd Regular Member

+6
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Democrat
    I don't spend that much time in South County anymore, but I was born in south St. Louis and lived there for about 25 years before moving to St. Charles area. I am not sure where Oakville is, but my wife will be in a craft show in a couple of week in the Afton area. She sells barbie and Ken clothes that she makes.

20. Manders2

Manders2 New Member

+7
    Christian
    Married
    ME ME I LIVE IN OAKVILLE!!! :clap: RIGHT HERE!!! :clap: NO NO OVER HEREEEEEEE!!!! :clap: AHHHH NOW YOU SEE ME YES HERE :clap: