✟378.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
TheOneandOnlySummerTime said:
Hey, I'm from the Springfiled Area, nice to meet you :)

:clap: For a while my wife and I lived outside of Branson. We lived between two small towns. Galina and Crane, but we lived right outside of Else. I really hated moving from there.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ZACTAK

Contributor
Feb 12, 2005
Missouri
✟16,157.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
cwdlmdd said:
I live around Mexico and Spencer Rd. in St. Peters. I have lived there for about 2 years now.

I know I have heard of Spencer, but I am not sure where it is at... I live about 5 or less minutes from Mexico.

You cross the street of our neighborhood and you are in St. Peters. My family has lived there for about 7 1/2 years now. But I go to school at SMS, so I am only in St. Charles some of the time.

Upvote 0

MrJim

Legend 3/17/05
Mar 17, 2005
FEMA Region III
✟42,622.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
cwdlmdd said:
:clap: For a while my wife and I lived outside of Branson. We lived between two small towns. Galina and Crane, but we lived right outside of Else. I really hated moving from there.

I grew up in Aurora-used to go through Crane and Galena to go fishing at Table Rock Lake.

Reactions: dyanmite
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ZACTAK

Contributor
Feb 12, 2005
Missouri
✟16,157.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
cwdlmdd said:
Its bot far from Mid Rivers Mall. My wife and I just drover past Francis Howell North High School the other day when they were letting out. What fun t hat was!!

I bet that was a lot of fun. I remember it used to take FOREVER just to get out of that parking lot after school

Upvote 0

cwdlmdd

Mar 21, 2005
Missouri
Visit site
✟378.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
auerpower said:
IM FROM THE ST. LOUIS AREA...ACTUALLY SOUTH COUNTY (OAKVILLE). ANYONE FROM THAT AREA?:wave:

I don't spend that much time in South County anymore, but I was born in south St. Louis and lived there for about 25 years before moving to St. Charles area. I am not sure where Oakville is, but my wife will be in a craft show in a couple of week in the Afton area. She sells barbie and Ken clothes that she makes.

Upvote 0